Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Trade: 12'' Lime Incase sleeve for 13'' sleeve.

Trade: 12'' Lime Incase sleeve for 13'' sleeve.
ghostshadow
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 24, 2008, 10:27 PM

I was just wondering if anyone would be willing to trade an 13'' Incase sleeve (preferably lime green) for a 12'' lime green sleeve. I have a 12'' sleeve my lady bought me for my birthday in september for my powerbook. I have since upgraded to a macbook and I can no longer use the 12'' sleeve. I'd hate to sell it because it'd break her heart.

So if anyone has a 13'' lime sleeve I'd really appreciate it, if you don't want to trade, I might buy it.

Thanks!
( Last edited by ghostshadow; Mar 2, 2008 at 04:14 PM. )

ghostshadow  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Feb 28, 2008, 02:03 PM

I am now willing to trade my sleeve with any colored incase sleeve. I just need a 13'' sleeve. If no one wants to trade sleeves. I will sell my 12'' sleeve, the thing is MINT. I only used it a couple times to put my powerbook in for storage. I still have the paper wrap cover, so it'll come just like it was bought from incase or the apple store.

ghostshadow  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Mar 1, 2008, 06:38 PM

I'll set a price, and we can go from there. Starting at $28 Shipped since it's minty fresh.

ghostshadow  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Mar 2, 2008, 03:40 PM

Alrighty, in response to a couple PM's, here is an image.

Thanks!

Forum Links
Forum Rules