Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: C2D Mac Mini HTPC setup

FS: C2D Mac Mini HTPC setup
Laminar
Posting Junkie
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Jun 27, 2013, 08:47 PM

I have this on my local Craigslist but I figured I may as well put it here too.

This is my Mid-2007 Mac Mini. It has a 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor and has been upgraded with a 7200 rpm Seagate 320GB hard drive and 4GB of RAM.
Included in this package along with the Mac Mini is:

- original Apple power supply
- optical audio cable for high quality audio
- DVI to HDMI cable to plug this computer directly into your HDTV
- wireless Bluetooth keyboard/trackpad for easy couch surfing
- original Apple remote
- original Apple box and packaging

Included is everything you need to hook this computer up to your TV and enjoy Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, iTunes TV shows and movies, web browsing, and more from the comfort of your couch. It has no issues playing full quality 1080p video and the picture looks great. The silent operation and small form factor make it a perfect home theater PC.

The Mini has been loaded with a fresh install of Mac OS 10.7 Lion. All software updates were installed and it runs great.

The only issue with the computer is that the DVD drive doesn't work. It will accept a disc, think about it for a while, then spit it back out. Replacement drives are about $20-30 on eBay but I never bothered installing one as I never use the DVD drive.

If you'd rather use it as a desktop, I can substitute a Logitech keyboard and a Mighty Mouse.

$400 plus shipping. Email me at my gmail address, mtgustaffb.

Forum Links
Forum Rules