Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Need to hire Los Angeles based developer

Need to hire Los Angeles based developer
chipchen
Mac Elite
Oct 4, 2011, 06:43 PM

I'm starting a company. Need to develop a site that may have a pretty complex backend. Ideally would like someone with work experience, but a college student or recent grad will be considered.

Here's the thing... since the company isn't going yet.... there's no income. I can possibly pay under the table for a bit of part time work... or, since I expect to make a bajillion dollars, I'd like to offer a piece of the pie instead. (or we can work out something else)

So, if you're a young (or not), highly motivated individual that wants a shot at a startup in the Los Angeles (preferably San Gabriel Valley) area... and you know how to develop a website from the ground up... I might be looking for you!

PM me... let's talk....

calverson
Mac Elite
Oct 4, 2011, 10:06 PM

Post languages and technologies you are looking at, might get more responses.

Or, if you don't know, say that too.

I am PHP/JS developer experienced with Drupal, and have done a TON of design work (even won a GDUSA award!) but I am hesitant to PM just based off of a lack of job spec.

Regardless, all the best of luck to you!

Forum Links
Forum Rules