Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > iPhoto 05 RAW and Canon S60

iPhoto 05 RAW and Canon S60
Shalayer
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 15, 2005, 04:48 PM

Hi everyone,
I have recently bought iPhoto 05 and was looking forward to being able to import the RAW files. However whenever i try and import the files i am told they are 'invalid files or iphoto does not support this file format'.

I have checked on Apples site and the Powershot S60 is listed as a supported camera, and i know the files are fine because i have plugged the camera into a pc to view them in Photoshop.

Do you have any suggestions? i dont think there is a firmware udate for the camera i have had a look. If not is there anyway to mount the camera on the desktop rather than opening iPhoto so i can just pull the pics off and edit in Photoshop myself?

Also anyone with an S60 that its worked fine for?

Thanks for your help
Alex

Forum Links
Forum Rules