Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > 17" imac superdrive FS/WTT

17" imac superdrive FS/WTT
vincar
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 8, 2003, 07:49 AM

I'm new here, selling my imac. I will be moving to London in December for 18 months so taking this with me is not an option. I would rather sell local so the exchange can be made in person. NYC area. I will travel to meet you so if your about 60 to 90 mile we can probably work something out. I don't have references as this is the first thing I have sold over the internet. If I have to ship first you must have impecable references.

I would also be interested in a trade for a laptop, Dosen't have to be a Mac, PC lappy is ok. Can do straight trade or trade plus cash.

$1200.00

17-inch widescreen LCD
800MHz PowerPC G4
NVIDIA GeForce4 MX
64MB DDR video memory
256MB DDR SDRAM
80GB Ultra ATA hard drive
10/100BASE-T Ethernet
56K V.92 internal modem
Apple Pro Speakers
Apple Pro Keyboard

x666
Sep 8, 2003, 04:48 PM

How about an iBook 800MHz,30G, 128MB, 24x CD, 12.1" on trade along with some cash? How much more would you want?

ashVID
Sep 10, 2003, 09:36 PM

I have a nice PC laptop... Sony Vaio XG18, 650mhz P3, 256mb ram, floppy, DVD drive, 18gb HD, firewire, upgraded to XP Pro with lots of software (Adobe Photoshop 7, Premiere 6.5, MS Office XP, etc.) Also have the $300 docking station. I could trade the laptop + $400 and cover shipping. I have excellent refs on eBay under "ashVID" and I am a premiere verfied member of Paypal...

ash =o) [email protected]

Luca Rescigno
Professional Poster
Sep 10, 2003, 10:44 PM

Would you be willing to trade it for my iBook? It's an 800 MHz Combo 12" iBook, with 640 MB of RAM, a 30 GB hard drive, Airport, and some accessories including a white RoadTools Podium CoolPad, a Microsoft Intellimouse Optical 1.0A, and a thin RadTech protective sleeve. I live in Minnesota but if you'd be interested in trading I'm looking for a machine like the one you are getting rid of. Let me know. By the way, more details here.

"That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario!" *wheeze*

Forum Links
Forum Rules