Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > The Ultimate Xbox package!!!

The Ultimate Xbox package!!!
ashVID
Oct 8, 2003, 05:13 PM

I dont really want to sell this buuuuut I need a Mac... I am looking for an LCD iMac, newer iBook or powerbook. I will obviously add cash for the right package. Here is what I got...

Xbox modified with PCbioXx chip with external flasher INSTALLED (there is an extra port in the back of the Xbox that hook to a parallel port with the included cable). You can flash the chip with ANY bios. If you start the unit with the power button, your hacked bios loads, start the unit with the eject button and the original M$ bios loads. No need for a switch...

The unit has Xbox Media Player installed (plays Divx as well as everything else) PLUS it has teh rare Samsung DVD drive that reads ALL MEDIA, even the cheapest CD-Rs!!!

Comes ready to play over 5000 pre-installed games, play MP3s, Divx, etc. All from the 120GB upgraded HD. It has it ALL, NES, SNES, MAME, ATARI, GENESIS, remote free DVD play, Utility for loading games on the HD and over 60 pre-installed FULL VERSION Xbox games. These emulators all run perfectly, just like the original systems!!

COMES in MINT condition with original box and original HD is also included as well as everything that comes with an original Xbox, I will let you choose either an S Controller or full sized controller.

This is a RARE package, I have over $500 invested in the hardware alone... thanks for the interest!

ash =o)

AssassyN
Professional Poster
Oct 8, 2003, 05:37 PM

Hey man, I'm interiqued, PM'ing you
5G 60GB video iPod
512MB iPod Shuffle
Westone UM1 Canalphones

vickster
Forum Regular
Oct 9, 2003, 08:03 AM

I've got a Matrix-modded Xbox as well that I use as my home entertainment system - plays DVD's Divx, mp3's, games straight from the HD (talk about fast load times!) - 120gb WD SE and the Samsung drive. Whoever grabs this won't be disappointed.

BTW, AssassyN - never noticed you were from N.C. Me too (Wilmington) - where in the state?

vickster

lothar56
Grizzled Veteran
Oct 9, 2003, 10:18 AM

what are you asking?
iBook G4-1.33/768 || B&W G3-450/640 || Beige G3-G4 450/352 || Beige G3-400/256 in Classic case || Beige G3-300/256 || PB 5300cs Pictureframe 100/24

ashVID  (op)
Oct 9, 2003, 06:03 PM

I dont want to sell it, I want to trade towards a MAC. I wont get near what I have in it if I sell it, I have spent countless hours setting this baby up. All the emulators run from the HD via simple menus and there is basically every game ever released for those systems and just about every arcade game ever up thru a few years back. I can add any Xbox games you like (I can fit 40-60 full Xbox games in addition to the emulators/roms)

ash =o)

ctisevn
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 9, 2003, 06:22 PM

in before the lock!

cSurfr
Grizzled Veteran
Oct 9, 2003, 09:59 PM

agreed!

+1
-How pumped would you be driving home from work, knowing someplace in your house there's a monkey you're gonna battle?

Steve
Moderator Emeritus
Oct 9, 2003, 11:31 PM

Keep illegal items off the forums. Thanks.

You remind me my wife… why you laugh? She dead. | sasper at gmail dot com

Forum Links
Forum Rules