Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > comedy central show: distraction

comedy central show: distraction
zero1207
May 11, 2005, 02:01 AM

ya. if you've seen the show the winner has to go through one last phase of testing where if he gets a question wrong he has to blow up one of his prizes (he doesn't know which one) one of the items is an ibook...i've never seen it survive.

ajprice
Professional Poster
May 11, 2005, 07:12 PM

Is this the UK show with Jimmy Carr thats showing or an American version? In the UK ones that I saw the prize was a Mini Cooper. The contestants also had to get an electric shock when they answered a question, drink their own pish, and sit under a pigeon cage and get crapped on. In the final the guy who won (???) had to answer 5 questions, for every one he got right he had to smash in part of the car, After he got the questions right he won the car, complete with smashed mirrors, headlights, windows and doors, spray painted bodywork and slashed seats.

It'll be much easier if you just comply.

zero1207  (op)
May 12, 2005, 02:05 AM

i guess its the american one, i don't know the name of the host but they alternate between blowing up multiple prizes and smashing/vandalizing parts of a car.

Forum Links
Forum Rules