Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Networking > Verizon Wireless USB760

Verizon Wireless USB760
VX4c90uu22-.01
Feb 18, 2009, 11:46 PM

Hello,

I understand that OSX will natively support some VZW cards and USB modems. There isn't much information out there regarding people using VZW modems with Macs, but I do see that people say not to use the VZW sofware, they say to use the built-in support.

However, I can't figure out how to use this relatively new USB760 without using VZW's software.

Anybody have any experience with this and can tell me if this modem is supported in OSX?

Thanks! VX

mschenkel
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 7, 2009, 02:12 PM

I work with a company in which we rent aircards from Verizon (http://www.rovair.com). While we don't support the said modem, we do support a number of Verizon usb modems (UM150,595U,727). We have never had issues from our Mac users saying they have had problems using the VZAccess software.

Forum Links
Forum Rules