Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Macbook Air 1.6Ghz DC i5 (July 2011 Model) - 128SSD - 4GBRAM - Like New

FS: Macbook Air 1.6Ghz DC i5 (July 2011 Model) - 128SSD - 4GBRAM - Like New
UltimaLaw
Forum Regular
Jun 11, 2012, 06:41 PM

This was purchased in mid January 2012 and is in practically brand new condition, it includes the box, USB key, and the computer itself. I am only selling because I need a larger screen; the laptop has had no issues and is still well under the 1 year Apple warranty. I can upload pictures if necessary but looking at the one on Apple.com (the July 2011 model: 1.6 Intel Dual Core i5 processor, 128GB SSD, 4GB RAM, backlit keyboard, etc.) is practically the same thing. I have a 180+ feedback rating on eBay with 99% positive, most of those are as a seller (I have a ribbon as a "Top Rated Seller" on eBay).

I treat all of my Mac products with extreme care and this laptop has been, for the most part, used at home, and when travelling in a protective sleeve the entire time. There are no screen or unibody issues that I have noticed but like I said it is still under that one year warranty so feel free to take it into Apple if you like (you can still purchase an extra two years of AppleCare as long as you do it within that first year - probably around December 2012 to be safe, if you want to add the extra years - it is attached to the laptops serial number not owner). Thanks for looking and a link to my eBay profile is below, so you can see that I am a trusted seller (and longtime member of the MacNN community). It comes with Lion installed and I can ship the laptop out as soon as payment clears, United States to a verified Paypal account only. I am looking for $850 plus shipping. Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

eBay My World - laurenkb1234
( Last edited by UltimaLaw; Jun 11, 2012 at 06:47 PM. )
15" Macbook Pro w/ Retina / 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 / 16 GB DDR3 Memory / 256 GB SSD / Backlit Keyboard / OSX El Capitan
Apple iPhone 6+ / 64GB (Silver) / Wi-Fi and AT&T LTE / Apple iPad 3rd Generation / 64GB Wi-Fi
New Apple TV 32GB / New Touchpad Remote / Netflix and Entire App Store (TWiT, YouTube, WatchESPN, TV Networks, Etc.)
Apple iPad Pro / 12.9" Retina Touchscreen / A9X Chip / 4-Speaker High-Fidelity Sound / Smart Keyboard Pro / Apple Pencil

davedecay
Dedicated MacNNer
Jun 11, 2012, 09:47 PM

UltimaLaw  (op)
Forum Regular
Jun 11, 2012, 10:18 PM

To the above poster, it is yes...
( Last edited by UltimaLaw; Jun 12, 2012 at 07:09 PM. )
15" Macbook Pro w/ Retina / 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 / 16 GB DDR3 Memory / 256 GB SSD / Backlit Keyboard / OSX El Capitan
Apple iPhone 6+ / 64GB (Silver) / Wi-Fi and AT&T LTE / Apple iPad 3rd Generation / 64GB Wi-Fi
New Apple TV 32GB / New Touchpad Remote / Netflix and Entire App Store (TWiT, YouTube, WatchESPN, TV Networks, Etc.)
Apple iPad Pro / 12.9" Retina Touchscreen / A9X Chip / 4-Speaker High-Fidelity Sound / Smart Keyboard Pro / Apple Pencil

UltimaLaw  (op)
Forum Regular
Jun 12, 2012, 02:33 PM

Price dropped to $825 + shipping...

UltimaLaw  (op)
Forum Regular
Jun 12, 2012, 03:54 PM

Still available...
( Last edited by UltimaLaw; Jun 12, 2012 at 07:08 PM. )

UltimaLaw  (op)
Forum Regular
Jun 13, 2012, 02:30 PM

Last price drop to $800 plus shipping.

UltimaLaw  (op)
Forum Regular
Jun 13, 2012, 08:39 PM

Sold

Forum Links
Forum Rules