Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: EVGA 8800Ultra 768Mb Video Card for PC

FS: EVGA 8800Ultra 768Mb Video Card for PC
donclarkjr
Forum Regular
Apr 12, 2008, 12:30 PM

I am parting out my gaming machine to save money to get a imac. I have just had this video card for 4 months and it does work really good even playing crysis. This card is still running between 600-680 online. I would like to get 550 plus shipping, I do still have the box and everything that came with it. If there is anyone out there that has a PC for gaming this is a great card. I just dont play enough games anymore on my PC and want to get a imac to go along with my MBP.

Please email at [email protected] if you want some pictures of it. Its still in the computer but I should be able to get a couple of good shots.

Thanks

PS I meant to post the website of the card here it is.
EVGA | Products

Jerry
( Last edited by donclarkjr; Apr 12, 2008 at 05:29 PM. )

Tenacious Dyl
Mac Enthusiast
Apr 14, 2008, 11:54 AM

Just an FYI for the OP and others, these cards retail new at NewEgg for only $519
Newegg.com - EVGA 768-P2-N882-AR GeForce 8800Ultra 768MB 384-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics

Considering that this is used, and that there are plenty of even 1GB GeForece 9-series out now, for about $600 and under, I think that a fairer price for this card would be more like $400, maybe a little less.
yep.

donclarkjr  (op)
Forum Regular
Apr 14, 2008, 02:22 PM

I was going off evga's website I should have looked other places. price lowered to 400 plus shipping and insurance

Forum Links
Forum Rules