Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Desktops > Wall mount Swing Arm for new iMac 24"

Wall mount Swing Arm for new iMac 24"
hldan
Mac Elite
Aug 28, 2007, 09:59 PM

I searched but I couldn't the thread on this so sorry if it's been brought up before. Anyone recommend a strong and stylish swing arm for my new iMac 24"? I was looking into something black or high polished silver but it needs to be plenty strong enough to support the 24" aluminum iMac. I want to mount it to the wall in my living room. Thanks for any help.

jgcan
Forum Regular
Aug 28, 2007, 11:24 PM

My thread, just here:

http://forums.macnn.com/58/imac-emac...ac-what-color/

I received it, very nice, waiting for my iMac on the 30th now, will post pics after. I think Apple sent me a second VESA mount (long story) that I will not use, if you were living close I would give you a deal (Montreal, Canada here).

hldan  (op)
Mac Elite
Aug 28, 2007, 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by jgcan View Post
My thread, just here:

http://forums.macnn.com/58/imac-emac...ac-what-color/

I received it, very nice, waiting for my iMac on the 30th now, will post pics after. I think Apple sent me a second VESA mount (long story) that I will not use, if you were living close I would give you a deal (Montreal, Canada here).
That is very nice however I was looking for an arm to hang the iMac from the wall in my living room. That one's for the desk. Thanks for your help, I'm in the same boat as you, my new iMac should be here on the 30th. Can't wait!

jgcan
Forum Regular
Aug 29, 2007, 06:39 AM

The arm is for wall or desk, 7 installation options in the package.

hldan  (op)
Mac Elite
Aug 29, 2007, 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by jgcan View Post
The arm is for wall or desk, 7 installation options in the package.
Oh, I couldn't tell from the website. I better take a second look. It's sorta what I was looking for in terms of looks. Thanks much!

Forum Links
Forum Rules