Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > WTTF: Windows Laptop

WTTF: Windows Laptop
Mafia
Mac Elite
Nov 29, 2005, 03:28 AM

hey unfortunately my powerbook is not living up to the needs i need it for in school. Its a 12.1" 867 mhz its got 640mb of ram, 60gb hard drive, combo drive. It also includes airport extreme and a fresh install of osx 10.4. The third prong on the charger is broken off but is fine if hooked up to surge protector and also works fine when hooked up to normal jack (i just wouldn't leave it plugged up to a wall a long time). I'm looking for a straight up trade for a recent windows laptop. i'm interested in the dell 700m or one of the newer ibm systems but will consider all trades. minimum 60gb hard drive and 512megs of ram. Reply to this thread or email me at [email protected]
http://www.mafia-designs.com

Javizun
Mac Enthusiast
Nov 30, 2005, 06:07 AM

man i have a laptop for sale that i no longer need if you look for my thread you can see the link
but i dont think aboybody would give you an updated windows for a 5 year old apple...

Mafia  (op)
Mac Elite
Nov 30, 2005, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by Javizun
man i have a laptop for sale that i no longer need if you look for my thread you can see the link
but i dont think aboybody would give you an updated windows for a 5 year old apple...
dell 700m's are going on ebay for 700 dollars. powerbooks with less ram and hard drive are going on ebay for 600 dollars. but i was honestly just feeling it out.
http://www.mafia-designs.com

paendragon
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 30, 2005, 09:36 PM

PM sent...

Forum Links
Forum Rules