Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > ABSOLUTELY PRISTINE 12" PB, 1.5 ghz, 1.25gb Ram, superdrive, 80 gb HD, W/APPLECARE!

ABSOLUTELY PRISTINE 12" PB, 1.5 ghz, 1.25gb Ram, superdrive, 80 gb HD, W/APPLECARE!
praterkeith
Dedicated MacNNer
Jun 22, 2007, 06:59 PM

Well, due to financial problems I am being forced to part with my beloved PB. I bought it sometime around last October so it still has the 1 year warranty, and you can purchase the extended one.
It does not have a single mark on it, and actually shows no signs of use! I have babied this thing to the max and even upgraded the Ram to 1.25 gb.
It has the original 80 gb HD with Superdrive and the battery holds a full charge. The AC adapter still has the plastic wrap around it.
I am asking $1000 because I believe this is the better way to go than to purchase a refurb because of the Ram upgrade and the warranty. The disks will be included along with iLife. I will include Microsoft office as well.
I will include a griffen elevator laptop stand in like new conditions and also a neoprene case too, it fits nice and snug!

Just email me at [email protected] and I will respond as soon as possible, I need to sell this quick so let me know before I stick it on ebay. Thanks!
( Last edited by praterkeith; Jun 22, 2007 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Add the case!)
PowerMac G4-733mhz-Quicksilver | 5th gen. iPod-Video-30gb-White. | Pentax *istDS DSLR

praterkeith  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Jun 23, 2007, 12:01 AM

PowerMac G4-733mhz-Quicksilver | 5th gen. iPod-Video-30gb-White. | Pentax *istDS DSLR

Forum Links
Forum Rules