Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > macOS > Printing, Pdf, Misc...

Printing, Pdf, Misc...
swcrissman
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 13, 2000, 12:47 PM

Hello. I have some questions about a few things, which hopefully someone can clear up for me.

How does printing work in OS X? I've seen and read about the new Print Center, but have not found the information I am looking for, that being: Do I need updated drivers to print in OS X, if I am not using classic at all (read: OS9 is not installed). Can anyone report success printing using a version of OS X and an Epson 740i printer? Any info appreciated.

Another question I have is in regards to the save to pdf functionality in OS X. Can pdf's, once created, be modified in OS X? What functionality is present/lacking when it comes to working with pdf's in OS X.

I recently signed up to the ADC mailing (standard), will OS X Beta be coming, likely?

Thanks,

Spencer

Forum Links
Forum Rules