Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Classic Macs and Mac OS > Terminator 2 & Apple DVD 2.2.1

Terminator 2 & Apple DVD 2.2.1
GuiA
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 6, 2001, 01:40 PM

I've got a little problem. I have the latest revision iMac, the ones that came out in September/October, same time as the cube. The model is DV+ 450Mhz, with 64Mb RAM (the colour is indigo). It came with Apple DVD software 2.2.1 ...
I've been trying to get Terminator 2: UE's hidden third cut to play, but it doesn't seem to work. The software won't respond to the number sequence, and pressing number enter number... won't work either. There is also no way to change the Title number.
Does anybody know how to get it to work? Will I have to download/buy new software?
Is there software that is better than what I have now? What do most people use? I wouldn't mind having more features either...

Thanks

The Dude
Banned
Feb 6, 2001, 09:26 PM

This is something I've been pondering for a while also. In fact this little problem is what stopped me from buying that particular DVD.

I guess, seeing as Apple DVD Player 2.5 won't play them either, the Mac OS X version will have this ability.

------------------
Eggegg.

ArumDawn
Feb 8, 2001, 04:42 AM

What is the hidden third cut?
Is there any other cut besides?

Forum Links
Forum Rules