Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Our Archives > General Archives > Delicious Monster > Poll: Should DM Make A TV-DVD 'Collection' For DL2?

View Poll Results: Should DM Make A TV-DVD 'Collection' For DL2?
Poll Options:
Yes, please D'Monsters, please I'm begging you! 8 votes (61.54%)
Nope, I like them mixed with movies because I'm weird like that. 5 votes (38.46%)
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Poll: Should DM Make A TV-DVD 'Collection' For DL2?
Feynman
Forum Regular
Nov 14, 2007, 04:36 PM

Since you guys at Delicious Monster are ignoring my pleas I fugured I would do a poll of the users here who are anticipating the release of DL2 but will be shocked to the see the absence of a TV-DVD 'collection'.

I feel there should be one since it is a different type of entertainment and does not belong under Movies, much like vinyl records would not fall under CDs.

Please D'Monsters, please, I'm begging you!

[EDIT] Okay, so some people do not get my sense of humor on this. Obviously the real question here is, Yes or No and the choices are not to make you feel like you're a dummy if you choose either one.
( Last edited by Feynman; Nov 15, 2007 at 01:32 PM. )

Feynman  (op)
Forum Regular
Nov 14, 2007, 08:54 PM

heimi99 and Nivag how can you turn against me! Traitors!

Morbus Iff
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 15, 2007, 08:43 AM

This poll is biased - poll options should be from a neutral point of view (ie., the entirety of "Yes" and "No") not "Dude, you are sOOo making the wrong decision. You must be a weirdo.". To spite you, and to corrupt the poll results of the corrupted question, I have chosen "Nope".

Feynman  (op)
Forum Regular
Nov 15, 2007, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by Morbus Iff View Post
This poll is biased - poll options should be from a neutral point of view (ie., the entirety of "Yes" and "No") not "Dude, you are sOOo making the wrong decision. You must be a weirdo.". To spite you, and to corrupt the poll results of the corrupted question, I have chosen "Nope".
It's called having a sense of humor

Morbus Iff
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 15, 2007, 01:37 PM

Heh, fair enough. I didn't get that impression from phrases like "ignoring my pleas", "shocked at the absence of" and "traitors". Felt like you were organizing a OH, YOU WILL LISTEN TO ME, OH YES sort of guerilla campaign

Forum Links
Forum Rules