Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > iBook G4 12" RAM 1.5GB warranty to late Dec.2006

iBook G4 12" RAM 1.5GB warranty to late Dec.2006
MacPhly
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jul 17, 2006, 10:07 PM

**** SOLD ****

Thanks to MacNN for this Marketplace

I bought this iBook in Dec.2005 hoping to switch from Windows but was unable to because of work requirements. However, now that the MacBook makes it easier to use more Windows applications I would like to get the MacBook for a complete switch.

As I already have three Windows computers at home, this iBook has been mostly sitting idle, and I use it occasionally to watch DVD movies or web surf to work out the battery. There are no blemishes in the LCD, keyboard, or case. It is rarely used and in like-new condition.

The RAM is maxed to 1.5GB. It will be sold with all original hardware, media and packing as it was shipped to me. You will also get the brand new unused Tucano sleeve. The one-year original Apple warranty will expire in late Dec. 2006.

If you live in the San Francisco Bay Area, you can check it out, and also pick it up personally to save the shipping fee. I am asking for $575 plus shipping, or best offer.

The specs below are pasted from the Amazon iBook page:

Product Features (from manufacturer)
· 12.1-inch (diagonal), 1024 x 768 resolution, TFT XGA display
· 1.33 GHz PowerPC G4 processor with 133 MHz system bus
· 512 MB DDR SDRAM (now expanded to max 1.5 GB), 40 GB hard drive, slot-loading Combo Drive (DVD-ROM/CD-RW)
· One FireWire 400 port and two USB 2.0 ports
· Built-in 10/100BASE-T ethernet, 54-Mbps AirPort Extreme wireless, Bluetooth 2.0+EDR, and 56K V.92 modem
Processor, Memory, and Motherboard
· Hardware Platform: Mac
· Processor: 1.33 GHz PowerPC G4
· System Bus Speed: 133
· Number of Processors: 1
· RAM: 512 MB (maxed to 1.5GB in this unit)
Hard Drive
· Size: 40 GB

Please write if you have any questions. Thanks for reading.

( Last edited by MacPhly; Jul 21, 2006 at 10:49 PM. )

MacPhly  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jul 21, 2006, 10:50 PM

SOLD

Thanks to MacNN Forum for this MarketPlace

Forum Links
Forum Rules