Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > Sold my PowerBook and now I'm sad :(

Sold my PowerBook and now I'm sad :(
TheIceMan
Mac Elite
Oct 24, 2003, 02:58 PM

I sold my 667MHz PowerBook through eBay and now I'm sad. Don't know if others can relate. Having been unemployed for the past several months, I really needed the money. My PowerBook has served me well for the past year. I bought it on 10/26/2002 so I have had it for 363 days now. Man, seemed like yesterday I was all giddy with excitement as I purchased my very first Mac computer.

Well, when I get a job, I'll save up to buy another PowerBook. Yeah, nothing like a brand new PowerBook to make me smile again

Just curious if anyone here has sold or departed with their PowerBook and what they experienced.

filmmaker2002
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 24, 2003, 03:35 PM

I know how you feel. I sold my 667 Ti a couple months ago (bought in March of 2002) ...had to migrate to an iBook until Apple decided to release these forsaken new 15" AlBooks. Now I have my 1.25 SD AlBook with a nasty case of leprocy (spelling?) but it is nice having a 15" screen again.
It's just an ordinary day and it's all your
state of mind, at the end of the day, you
just gotta say it's alright!

KeriVit
Professional Poster
Oct 24, 2003, 08:21 PM

I'm sorry for you. I know how you feel. To be honest, everytime I sell or retire any of my mac-puppies, I feel sad. Just keep your head up and who knows. By the time you're ready again, Powermax will have some sweet refurbs- JUST UP YOUR ALLEY! Yay! Everything happens for a reason- just wait and see.

Forum Links
Forum Rules