Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Our Archives > General Archives > Macs in the Media > America's Sweethearts

America's Sweethearts
<Piblet>
Jul 22, 2001, 12:24 PM

In the opening scene of "America's Sweethearts," the new Julia Roberts film, Billy Crystal is viewing a PR video brought to him by his assistant, who Crystal is tutoring in making it in show business.

Crystal tells his assistant, "this is good. Did you make this?" His assistant mumbles something about he and a couple of other people, when Crystal interrupts and tells him to "always take credit."

His assistant immediately shoots back, "I made it on my Mac."

johnny_hotrod
Jul 23, 2001, 12:22 AM

Damn you, yo posted this sighting before I had a chance!!!

I went to see it with my girlfriend (against my wishes). That one scene really erased any negative feelins of being dragged there against my will.

But alas, the movie sucked. Don't bother seeing it. Save you money and buy something good with it. Or better yet, send it to me.

Forum Links
Forum Rules