Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS/FT: 2.5" 60GB Apple SATA HD (notebook) + enclosure

FS/FT: 2.5" 60GB Apple SATA HD (notebook) + enclosure
mxpiazza
Forum Regular
Mar 25, 2007, 09:41 PM

i have a 2.5" 60GB Apple SATA HD pulled from a brand new MacBook. I pulled it right from the MacBook without using it, as I had a 120GB HD waiting for it. I purchased the SATA enclosure from NewEgg (link below) and tested it, and everything is in good working order. The enclosure is black in color. after testing it to make sure it worked, i never used it since i have a 250GB LaCie Big Disk, so it's just been sitting on the desk in my office. Everything is in perfect condition.

2.5" SATA enclosure:
Newegg.com - BYTECC BT-280SATA COMBO(S) Aluminum 2.5" USB & eSATA External Enclosure - Retail

i'm looking to trade the HD+enclosure for any iPod nano with a decent screen and battery life. depending on the offer, i can throw in a 1G 512MB iPod Shuffle complete with box and everything that came with it (the headphones too if you want, but they are rather dingy at this point), and some cash if needed. i'm only interested in nanos (and the nike+ kit for it), and am not interested in trading for anything else, unless its like a best buy gift card or something.

if selling it outright, i'd like $75 shipped, but i'll consider best offer.

i can take pictures if someone making an offer is actually interested in seeing them, but its a HD and the enclosure in the link, with everything included and shipped in the original box, so nothing too much a picture can tell you (unless you really just don't trust me for some reason )

feedback info:
eBay: hoehnen3 (100%, 161+)
heatware: mxpiazza
many satisfied buyers/sellers here and at MacRumors

PM/email/reply here with questions/offers. PLEASE do not thread crap, interested parties only need respond.

Forum Links
Forum Rules