Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > I need a simple audio editing app. for my animations

I need a simple audio editing app. for my animations
arng1
Forum Regular
Apr 8, 2007, 02:25 AM

Hey guys, sorry if this has been touched on before but im looking for a basic audio editing program to help me with my animations. Im making cartoons now and I need a program that can crop, add fade in fade out effects, speed up or slow down sound, record my voice, and maybe add sound effects. The default audio editing tool in my animation program lacks some key features. So as u can see I really dont need anything extravagant and im pretty new to audio editing so simplicity would be a plus. Thanks for any advice.

MacBurg
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Apr 8, 2007, 05:16 AM

Audacity seems to be the program you are looking for, has all the features you request and a great user interface.

arng1  (op)
Forum Regular
Apr 8, 2007, 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by MacBurg View Post
Audacity seems to be the program you are looking for, has all the features you request and a great user interface.
yeah i found that about an hour ago and it is pretty much what i need. Thanks!

Forum Links
Forum Rules