Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: TiBook 667 DVI w/ applecare thru Sept '05...

FS: TiBook 667 DVI w/ applecare thru Sept '05...
vickster
Forum Regular
Apr 12, 2004, 12:58 PM

Now that I've upgraded my office portables, it's time to move some of the old "inventory." I've got a TiBook 667 DVI - specs as follows:

- G4 667 proc
- 512mb PC133 SDRAM
- 30GB Hard Drive
- DVD/CDRW Combo Drive
- Airport Card

It's in very good shape, usual wear and tear excepted. It's got a little obligatory paint chipping along the front edge, but the display hinges are nice and tight, and I've yet to find a dead pixel. Currently, she's running 10.3.3 flawlessly; I can leave the HD as is and you can wipe it clean and start over, or I can do a fresh install of Panther and set up a new account for you. And finally, as mentioned briefly in the subject line, this powerbook is covered with AppleCare through September of 2005; it's simply a matter of transferring the "title," so to speak. Bottom line: still an excellent computer with plenty of life left in it, especially with Panther

Not a big fan of PayPal except for little stuff, so I'm gonna ask for a money order, either from your bank or the P.O. If that's a problem, then let's talk. Email addy's in my profile, and yes - I can provide pics if you want 'em.

$1200 and I'l split shipping (as long as it's in the continental US)...

vickster

vickster  (op)
Forum Regular
Apr 18, 2004, 02:59 PM

Bump.

Forum Links
Forum Rules