Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Mac Pro RAM / Sanyo MPEG4 Digital Camcorder __WTB: XBOX 360 box (yes, packaging)

FS: Mac Pro RAM / Sanyo MPEG4 Digital Camcorder __WTB: XBOX 360 box (yes, packaging)
chipchen
Mac Elite
Dec 30, 2007, 06:17 AM

I'm selling some Mac Pro RAM... these are 1GB kits.. original pulls from Mac Pro's. Consider it a cheap way to upgrade to 4GB if you just bought a fresh one from the factory. Or just add another gig or two.

1 GB kit (2x512) - $70 shipped
2 GB kit (4x512) - $125 shipped
3 GB kit (6x512) - $160 shipped (fill up those slots with good inexpensive RAM!)

Also, a SANYO MPEG4 Digital Camcorder:
- VPC-E1 / VPC-CA65
- Waterproof (up to 1.5 meters) for UNDERWATER SHOOTING!
- Barely used, works well with Macs
- 6 megapixel still captures
- Retails for $500
- Asking $375 shipped

Lastly, I want to buy an XBOX 360 PRO box. The box I'm looking for, is for my current machine (which I got in a trade)... it's the new one, with the HDMI and two free games (Ultimate Alliance and Forza). White XBOX. Why do I want this? Got the XBOX in a trade... and if I don't use it much (as usually happens to consoles I get), I'd like to be able to easily sell it / or trade it. Easier to do this with a box.

So, if you just got an XBOX 360 for Christmas, or recently, that matches this description, and don't mind getting rid of the box, let me know. (prefer local in SoCal if possible)

boston_errol
Dec 31, 2007, 12:35 AM

RAM prices seem sort of high. I just bought two 2gb chips (4gb) off newegg for my mac pro for $160 shipped. Correct me if I'm wrong? Maybe for the right price I'd take the 2x512..

chipchen  (op)
Mac Elite
Dec 31, 2007, 04:58 AM

Well yea, everyone will take free RAM...

I hope you didn't buy this A-Data RAM: Newegg.com - A-DATA 4GB(2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 FB-DIMM ECC Fully Buffered DDR2 667 (PC2 5300) Dual Channel Kit Server Memory - Retail

Cause if you're just buying 2x2GB PC5300 chips, you better make sure they're FB-DIMMs and the heat sinks are big enough. The cheapest Mac Pro 4GB kit that NewEgg lists on their site as of now is this: Newegg.com - mushkin 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR2 667 (PC2 5300) ECC Fully Buffered Dual Channel Kit Memory for Apple Server & Mac Pro Model 976539A - Retail

Anyway, if you're interested, PM me, if not, thanks for your commentary, hope your RAM works out for you.

And as you should know, prices on these forums are always negotiable unless otherwise stated... no reason to thread crap.

boston_errol
Dec 31, 2007, 02:36 PM

True, I'm sorry.

I got two of the transcend 2gb chips for $75 each.

You have a PM.

Forum Links
Forum Rules