Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Gaming > Demon Souls

Demon Souls
Peter
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 25, 2009, 06:33 AM

anyone gonna import this? looks epic. apparently its one of the best RPGs of the year, and a must have for PS3 owners.

Trailer: YouTube - HD DEMON SOULS PS 3 CINEMATIC TEASER TRAILER HD

Eurogamer Review: Demon's Souls Review | PS3 | Eurogamer

Demon's Souls is absolutely compelling; dark, detailed, unforgiving, creatively cruel. It gets under your skin and becomes a personal obsession, daring you to probe further into its worlds, fall for more of its traps and overcome more of its impossible challenges; it slaps you in the face with your own incompetence and dares you to overcome it.

It's stoic, uncompromising, difficult to get to know, but also deep, intriguingly disturbed and perversely rewarding. You can learn to love Demon's Souls like few other games in the world. But only if you're prepared to give yourself over to it.
we don't have time to stop for gas

exca1ibur
Mac Elite
Nov 25, 2009, 12:04 PM

No need to import it as it's been out for about 4 weeks now. It's a great game. Hard as hell but VERY good none the less. If you like challenging RPGs, it's a must buy.

highstakes
Senior User
Nov 26, 2009, 12:34 AM

I have the game; but wont be able to play until I finish Dragon Age Origins...I will start on DAO one as soon as I finish Borderlands. I heard DAO takes forever to finish

Forum Links
Forum Rules