Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS/T: Old iPods (Mini, 3G), PC2100 DIMM (256MB)

FS/T: Old iPods (Mini, 3G), PC2100 DIMM (256MB)
mad cow disease
Dedicated MacNNer
May 14, 2008, 03:25 PM

I have three items here for sale. Prefer PayPal funds (preferably non-CC) or money orders. I believe all prices are fair, but am flexible.

I may be interested in DS games for partial or complete trade, but I prefer cash at this point.

1.) 20GB 3G iPod, with clickwheel. The main unit has a number of scuffs on it and the clickwheel is worn but it works perfectly. The only issue: battery life. I haven't used this for over 9 months but when I did it was around a hour - which is why I repurchased. Includes:
•iPod 3G, 20GB
•iPod Remote
•iPod Firewire Charger (which, incidentally, will charge any iPod).
•iPod Firewire Cable
•iTrip (black) FM transmitter complete in box.
•iSkin Case (no screen cover).
•Software and papers
$50 shipped

2.) iPod Mini, 4GB, Silver, HP co-branded (broken). This is my roommate's old iPod. Battery life should be good, although it's been unused for about 6 months. The screen is in excellent shape, backlight works, and it loads music fine and (presumably) plays it. Some scuffing to the casing - see pictures. No strange sounds coming from the microdrive inside. The only problem is that audio out seems to be broken or malfunctioning. There is no sound. Fix it, cannibalize it, whatever. Includes the USB cable.
$32 shipped

3.) Crucial PC2100 DIMM, 256MB. CL2.5. Single-sided Micron chips. Part# CT3264Z265.8T. This has been sitting around forever and worked perfectly until I pulled it out of a system...maybe a year and a half ago I don't have equipment to test it anymore, unfortunately, so caveat emptor.
$8 shipped

Multiple references on this forum and [ HEATWARE.com ]. Local pickups are also possible if you happen to live in New York City. Naturally, I'll cut the price some, too.

Pictures:

( Last edited by mad cow disease; May 22, 2008 at 05:10 PM. )

mad cow disease  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
May 22, 2008, 05:11 PM

Price dropped.

Forum Links
Forum Rules