Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Al Jazeera International chooses Apple Technology

Al Jazeera International chooses Apple Technology
aristotles
Grizzled Veteran
Nov 21, 2006, 01:55 AM

Since this thread was closed in the lounge and it apparently belongs here according to the mod closed it, I thought I'd post it here.

Al Jazeera International chooses Apple Technology | Arab Business Machine (ABM)

Al Jazeera International chooses Apple Technology

Al Jazeera International, the English version of leading news broadcaster, Al Jazeera, announced the selection of a wide range of Apple products to deliver a comprehensive, end-to-end solution for the media organization.

Catering to a wide range of media requirements, the Apple-based technology project is set to deliver a total solution ranging from editing to storage needs. With a reputation for using cutting-edge technology, Al Jazeera plans to use the latest from Apple's portfolio of solutions to revolutionize the functioning of the TV station's video network.

Al Jazeera International is 24-hour English language news and current affairs channel headquartered in Doha, Qatar. A subsidiary of Al Jazeera, Al Jazeera International is the world's first English language news channel to be headquartered in the Middle East. The channel has more than 30 bureaus and dozens of correspondents covering the world, giving global audiences the right information on international happenings.
What do you think? Is this a positive thing or not? Are there any political implications?
--
Aristotle
15" rMBP 2.7 Ghz ,16GB, 768GB SSD, 64GB iPhone 5 S⃣ 128GB iPad Air LTE

Railroader
Banned
Nov 21, 2006, 02:16 AM

We better find out what brand of light bulbs and who delivers the coffee.

Seriously, it's a non-issue in my opinion. Anything's better than seeing the Dell or Sony logo on the back of every newscaster's desk in my area.

Tuoder
Mac Elite
Nov 21, 2006, 03:35 AM

I think it was PWL because of the title.

Forum Links
Forum Rules