Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Classic Macs and Mac OS > Using iDisk for eBay ad

Using iDisk for eBay ad
Lebodde
Forum Regular
Jan 23, 2001, 03:56 PM

I am trying to figure if I can use iDisk store photos of an item I want to put on eBay. But I can't figure out how to get a direct URL for a photo in my Pictures folder. It seems that you always have to go through the PhotoAlbum interface which is not too good for eBay.

Is there any way to park photos on an iDisk and have a direct URL for each one separately?

Thanks a lot.

Lebodde

bleen
Senior User
Jan 23, 2001, 04:52 PM

On your iDisk put the picture in your "Sites" folder. Then to link it from the web just put in http://homepage.mac.com/screenname/i...name/image.jpg (Link of course doesn't work)

Also an interesting thing if you put pictures in your "Pictures" folder you can use them in iCards to send off to anyone.

[This message has been edited by bleen (edited 01-23-2001).]

Lebodde  (op)
Forum Regular
Jan 26, 2001, 03:25 PM

Thank you Bleen.

That does seem to work indeed!

Lebodde

Forum Links
Forum Rules