Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FT: MacBook (CD) + iPad for your new(ish) 13" MacBook Unibody

FT: MacBook (CD) + iPad for your new(ish) 13" MacBook Unibody
chipchen
Mac Elite
Apr 27, 2010, 02:02 AM

I've got an older 2.0 GHz Core Duo white MacBook 13" w/SuperDrive that runs great and is in pretty good condition. And I'm willing to throw in an iPad, brand new.

What I want, is a new or newish Unibody MacBook 13". Depending on your trade offer, that's which iPad I'll throw in. (basically, got a bunch of Apple Store credit)

BRAND NEW Current Gen Unibody 13" MacBook = MB + iPad 32GB WiFi

NEWISH Last Gen Unibody 13" MacBook = MB + iPad 16GB WiFi

Other options and considerations will be negotiable...

Snow-i
Professional Poster
Apr 27, 2010, 07:25 PM

I have a unibody 13" 2.4ghz that I got shortly after launch. Its in great condition and the battery is at 96% health with under 90 cycles.

I have no interest in the iPad or macbook, but I have my eye on the new i5 15". How much apple store credit would you offer for my machine?

chipchen  (op)
Mac Elite
Apr 28, 2010, 01:12 PM

Sorry... mainly looking for a trade so I can basically upgrade this MacBook for my sister.

Hoping there's someone out there that has a newer MacBook and realizes maybe they just need a simple one and could use an iPad or something.

My offer is of course negotiable... so if there's interest out there... lemme know. Doesn't have to be an iPad... could be other stuff Apple sells.

Snow-i
Professional Poster
Apr 28, 2010, 02:27 PM

chip, not to derail your ad posting...

but wouldn't it be easier to sell your CD macbook and use what would be the iPad credit to get a refurbed MBP or even refurbed MB?

chipchen  (op)
Mac Elite
May 1, 2010, 12:47 AM

That's the obvious next thing to do... but that's multiple steps... just trying to capitalize on iPad popularity and possibly someone who really wants one and has a newer MacBook that doesn't quite need it.

hockeylvn
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 14, 2010, 11:54 PM

did you ever make the trade chpchen? i am in los angeles and would consider trading have a white unibody 2.4 ghz 4gb contact me to discuss if still available

Forum Links
Forum Rules