Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: RARE Dr. Feynman Think Different Poster & Charlie Chaplin Ad-Proof

FS: RARE Dr. Feynman Think Different Poster & Charlie Chaplin Ad-Proof
aktive
Apr 14, 2004, 12:49 PM

I am selling two excellent condition original Think Different posters from the original advertisement campaign in the US.

The first is a full size (36" x 24") Dr. Richard Feynman poster, that is extremely rare and would make a great framed piece.

Link to eBay auction for Dr. Feynman Poster:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ESSE%3AIT&rd=1

The second is an extremely rare ad-proof of the Charlie Chaplin Think Different Poster used in the campaign. This poster was only for internal use at Apple's advertisement agency and not for public show.

Link to eBay auction for Charlie Chaplin ad-proof:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ESSE%3AIT&rd=1

Please see the eBay auctions for the posters for more detailed information about them.

I hope they go to a good home, so good luck and happy bidding.
"...because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do."

aktive  (op)
Apr 15, 2004, 01:16 PM

I forgot to mention, the charlie chaplin ad proof measures - 11.5" wide by 14" high. Hope this helps.

Thanks.
"...because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do."

aktive  (op)
Apr 17, 2004, 01:17 PM

I don't know if this is allowed, but the forum guide doesn't say.....so......bump

Only 3 days left on both auctions

If this bumping your thread isn't allowed then I'll happily delete this, sorry.

mitchell_pgh
Posting Junkie
Apr 17, 2004, 02:06 PM

aktive, I'm not a mod, but I'm guessing that you will be banned if you keep trying to sell stuff on this forum... I think there is a special forum for this kind of stuff.

Maflynn
Professional Poster
Apr 17, 2004, 06:25 PM

Originally posted by mitchell_pgh:
aktive, I'm not a mod, but I'm guessing that you will be banned if you keep trying to sell stuff on this forum... I think there is a special forum for this kind of stuff.
Why would he be banned, I see others posting eBay auctions here, and I have not noticed a special forum for this kind of stuff here at macnn.

Mike
~Mike

discotronic
Mac Elite
Apr 17, 2004, 08:03 PM

Your right. It's called the Marketplace forum which is.......right here.

aktive  (op)
Apr 18, 2004, 05:03 PM

I'm sorry but I thought the 'Market Place' was the right forum for selling mac related stuff?

These posters are mac related and I'm selling them, so I guess I meet the remit for this forum.

Sorry if me using this forum has somehow offended you, it wasn't intentional.

Thank you.

discotronic
Mac Elite
Apr 18, 2004, 05:38 PM

Nice posters. If I had the $cash$ I would pick one up.

aktive  (op)
Apr 20, 2004, 05:17 PM

Sorry to use the marketplace again, but I set the reserve too high for the Dr Feynman poster. So, I've relisted it with NO RESERVE.

So happy bidding.

Thank you.

Forum Links
Forum Rules