Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > iPhone, iPad & iPod > iPod Shuffle Dock Adapters

iPod Shuffle Dock Adapters
dampeoples
Mac Elite
Mar 26, 2008, 11:03 PM

I've been toying with the idea of getting an iPod shuffle to supplement my 5G, mainly for use at the lake, where if I drop it, it's not as big a loss! I have an old iBoom radio I use to listen to it at work, and the dock adapters seem to be the prefect thing to keep on using this. I see there are several brands, Incipio, FastMac and Griffin are what I've found so far.

The one thing that bothers me is that the Griffin one mentions in it's FAQ that it doesn't work well with a few of it's radios, saying the sound may be muffled.....has anyone tried one of these with an iBoom? I've been wanting to upgrade that as well, but it works, so it's hard to justify the expense, plus it has an FM radio in case the iPod dies (I disabled the charging feature, it eats iPods)

Forum Links
Forum Rules