Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Gaming > Modern Warfare 2 thread

Modern Warfare 2 thread (Page 39)
Stogieman  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 19, 2010, 04:29 PM

Not really. The AR/Shotgun combo has worked out pretty good for me.

So how many weapons have you guys mastered?

So far I have:
SCAR-H
UMP-45
M1014

Currently working on:
FAMAS
SPAS

Slick shoes?! Are you crazy?!

Leonard
Professional Poster
Mar 19, 2010, 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by stogieman View Post
not really. The ar/shotgun combo has worked out pretty good for me.

m4a1
famas
acr
scar-h
m16
barrett 50
lsw
rpd
aug hbar
Mac Pro Dual 3.0 Dual-Core
MacBook Pro

sek929
Posting Junkie
Mar 19, 2010, 11:48 PM

ACR
M4A1
M1014

I'm working on maxing out all the prestige challenges for those weapons, then probably moving on to the FAMAS and SPAS.

Stogieman  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 20, 2010, 01:48 AM

This video had me laughing all the way through. Love the captions.

YouTube - The Side Effects of Modern Warfare 2

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Mar 20, 2010, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by Stogieman View Post
Not really. The AR/Shotgun combo has worked out pretty good for me.
I'd love to watch games of you with an UMP on Afghan and Wasteland.

Originally Posted by Stogieman View Post

So far I have:
SCAR-H
UMP-45
M1014
You can't master the M1014.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Mar 20, 2010, 05:17 PM

Mastered:
M4A1**
FAMAS***†
SCAR-H**
TAR-21**
FAL**
M16A4**
ACR**

UMP45**

L86 LSW*
RPD***†
MG4*
AUG HBAR*
M240* (<20 FMJ kills away)

*500 kills
**1000 kills
*** 2500 kills
† 250 Headshots

The SPAS is the only secondary I have 500+ kills on.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Mar 20, 2010, 05:54 PM

I currently only have the 2500 kills challenge for the ACR.

mattyb
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 20, 2010, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by The Final Dakar View Post
Flying FAMAS glitch?

Leonard
Professional Poster
Mar 20, 2010, 11:56 PM

Dakar, did you forget a sniper rifle or two in that list? Or you leaving those to last?
MacBook Pro

Leonard
Professional Poster
Mar 21, 2010, 03:50 PM

Well, I prestiged again, but I think my Xbox 360 is on it's last leg. After 1.5 hours of play today, my Xbox 360 keeps on freezing. I'll try again after awhile to give it time to cool down, but it looks like I've run into my first major problem with my Xbox 360.

I can restore my account to another Xbox 360,right? I may buy a new one while I wait for Microsoft to fix mine, if it's broken.
MacBook Pro

sek929
Posting Junkie
Mar 21, 2010, 05:01 PM

You can transfer your GT quite easily.

Also, you might want to think about a product replacement plan so you don't have to wait for your unit to get fixed the next time it breaks. Take it from me, I'm on my 4th unit...these things break.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Mar 21, 2010, 05:03 PM

I was fairly sauced last night when I started playing, but the game quickly sobered me up. Had my worst game ever (1-12) but managed to keep my K/D steady throughout the night. Prestiged again and not happy. I miss my scoped/silenced M4...

Leonard
Professional Poster
Mar 21, 2010, 05:16 PM

I miss my Barrett 50 with thermal scope and my claymore.

Fuuny thing with my Xb0x 360... it's almost 3 years since I bought it and my 3-year warrantee expires April 13, 2010. Lucky I bought that warrantee.
( Last edited by Leonard; Mar 21, 2010 at 05:27 PM. )
MacBook Pro

mattyb
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 21, 2010, 05:24 PM

Managed to get my kill streak to 23 (from 22) using an AC-130. I got the game winning killcam. Why oh why can't I get that nuke?

Lag has seemed very very bad for me today. I ended up playing some S&D and in one game got 7 kills for 1 death. I got 11,000 XP - no challenges done. I'd love to know the XP algorithm.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Mar 21, 2010, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by Leonard View Post
Fuuny thing with my Xb0x 360... it's almost 3 years since I bought it and my 3-year warrantee expires April 13, 2010. Lucky I bought that warrantee.
Microsoft already offers a 3 year repair warranty from the factory.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Mar 21, 2010, 08:05 PM

Dakar, did you forget a sniper rifle or two in that list? Or you leaving those to last?
No, but I did forget Thumper.

Originally Posted by sek929 View Post
I was fairly sauced last night when I started playing, but the game quickly sobered me up. Had my worst game ever (1-12) but managed to keep my K/D steady throughout the night. Prestiged again and not happy. I miss my scoped/silenced M4...
Oh, boo hoo. 200 kills on the first AR unlocked. Life is so hard.

I about shit myself when I realized my footsteps were audible again.

Edit: Also, the L86 is awful.

Leonard
Professional Poster
Mar 21, 2010, 08:37 PM

Could I also just move my HD to my new console?

I was thinking I'll lose all my save game info, unless I move it over, but rather than moving the save game info to a memory card (I have one) while the Xbox is running for 4-6 minutes before it freezes, I could just move the whole HD to the new one.
MacBook Pro

jvr2
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 21, 2010, 09:14 PM

Played Ground War tonight and was in 6 games with one kid who got 4 nukes in a row..3 of the nukes he was on my team so I didnt care too much and we were winning...really loved it when we were getting our ass kicked though...

No idea what he was doing on other boards...he was sniping though and from what I could see on Highrise just stood in one spot and took everyone out on the other side... he didn't get the nuke on Highrise cause someone ran in and knifed him lol. We won anyway but it was crazy... i kept having to check the score to see if he was going to get another Nuke so I wouldn't have to run around trying to secure locations.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Mar 21, 2010, 10:34 PM

Could I also just move my HD to my new console?

I was thinking I'll lose all my save game info, unless I move it over, but rather than moving the save game info to a memory card (I have one) while the Xbox is running for 4-6 minutes before it freezes, I could just move the whole HD to the new one.
The hard drive is rarely problem in 360s, the hard drive I'm using on my 4th unit is the same 20GB model I received with my 2nd 360.

mattyb
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 22, 2010, 04:56 AM

Edit: Also, the L86 is awful.
I'm trying to get through all the challenges on it so that I never have to use it again. The FMJ stuff is really p1ssing me off.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Mar 22, 2010, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by mattyb View Post
I'm trying to get through all the challenges on it so that I never have to use it again. The FMJ stuff is really p1ssing me off.
It's pretty bad, but going from the M240 (second least recoil) is whats really killing me. And the awful ironsights.

After trying to finish the M240 (and the MG4 previously), I think doing FMJ on the low damage LMGs (20-30 vs. 30-40) is much tougher. Surfaces just absolutely drain the amount of damage they do to next to nothing.

--

Regarding last night, I don't think we've ever backed out for so many lobbies for so many reasons.

On the bright side, I had that bizarre run at the bottom of the Karachi stairs (hiding in the room with crates). Low on ammo on my M4, some dude runs up the stairs, two dudes run in for me, double kill with my last 8 bullets, game auto-switches me to my AT4, two more dudes start to run in and I say **** it and launch away for a triple (no idea where 3rd guy was). The best part is, the triple gave me an AC-130.

But man, those ****ers were relentless about the roof at that point.

(BTW, it's good to be back to a normal load-out Perd/Harrier/AC-130. Feels like forever since I had that)

Jawbone54
Posting Junkie
Mar 22, 2010, 10:45 AM

Every time I take several days off from this game, I feel a split-second behind everyone on reflex shots. Of course, when the entire opposing team is either noob tubing or thermal sniping, that doesn't matter so much.

I had been running Domination with my brother and his friend earlier last week. The game type has really grown on me. My brother loves it so much that I can't pry him away to play TDM.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Mar 22, 2010, 11:12 AM

One of the reasons I don't take more than a day off. I remember when I was playing Halo and I'd do crazy things like go a week or two playing some other game and come back... Man, the hit I'd take on their ranking system.

As far as Domination is concerned, we've had a few outings and the results have been poor, both as far as W/L or K/D.

mattyb
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 22, 2010, 11:59 AM

It's pretty bad, but going from the M240 (second least recoil) is whats really killing me. And the awful ironsights.

After trying to finish the M240 (and the MG4 previously), I think doing FMJ on the low damage LMGs (20-30 vs. 30-40) is much tougher. Surfaces just absolutely drain the amount of damage they do to next to nothing.
I did most of the MG4 stuff on hardcore - much easier to get those kills. Along with the FAL, the LSW's sights are attrocious.

I haven't done much M240 stuff, but I can remember picking one up in a match with a laser sight (IIRC) and it was pretty good. I'm at that late 60s level where it really starts to drag before being able to prestige, I may look at trying the easier challenges for weapons such as the M240 just to get the XP.

But man, those ****ers were relentless about the roof at that point.
I'm unsure about the roof. While the high ground is attractive, I can't help feeling that its too exposed. I like hanging around near the clock tower or the café near the bus when I'm not running and gunning. Karachi is however my favourite map for S&D.

Originally Posted by Jawbone54 View Post
I had been running Domination with my brother and his friend earlier last week. The game type has really grown on me. My brother loves it so much that I can't pry him away to play TDM.
As far as Domination is concerned, we've had a few outings and the results have been poor, both as far as W/L or K/D.
Domination can be very good for the XP but like Dakar says, the k/d goes to sh1t. There are some on the Modern Warfare 247 forums that camp to get nukes on Dom. It gets me hyper - like HQ does, because you can never chill out and take stock of whats happening.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Mar 22, 2010, 12:35 PM

Our match last night on Highrise perfectly illustrated why that map sucks, Wasteland too.

I finally have a RDS for my M4, and I have the 5/6/7 killstreak (Pred/Precision/Harrier) going on so I was able to put up a few decent games last night. Besides Cold-Blooded for my launcher class and the ever-present-reminder of my hooves making a racket and the need for Ninja Pro, I'd say I'm ready to hit this prestige hard. I'm going to use the M4 until I get 2500 kills, then I think I'm going to switch to the FAL. Near the end I plan on returning to the ACR to finish up the headshots.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Mar 22, 2010, 12:56 PM

It does seem like its happening more often on Highrise. Have you ever noticed its the same side you always get spawn-camped on? Sure its happened on the other side as well, but its much harder to maintain.

Still, I have no idea how they do it. One on the tank roof, one on the copter pad, one shooting from the power transformer are, and one guy sniping from the cubicle on opposite spawn and you pretty much have the bases covered. That's 4 guys, with the other two sitting right at the windows or going up the basement stairs.

sek, your analyses may be off since you were DRNK, but any thoughts on AK/ Also, I'm around 1500 kills with the M4, and 1500 with the SCAR. I have a feeling its going to take a few Prestiges before they get close to Vet III (Nevermind the TAR and ACR as well).

---

For some reason I'm running unsilenced on the Intervention this time round. I just love the sound so much (and the slight advantage w/SP).

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Mar 22, 2010, 12:57 PM

I did most of the MG4 stuff on hardcore - much easier to get those kills. Along with the FAL, the LSW's sights are attrocious.
Ah, yes, cheating.

I'm unsure about the roof. While the high ground is attractive, I can't help feeling that its too exposed.
I imagine there's little margin for error on HC. On Core, though, its quite effective if you're alert.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Mar 22, 2010, 01:03 PM

sek, your analyses may be off since you were DRNK, but any thoughts on AK
I found it marginally useful at distance, but a really mean mid range weapon with SP. I'd prefer the AK on smaller maps where line of sight is shorter to the ACR or M4 simply because of the AKs stopping power. I enjoyed it on Sub Base since there is a lot of medium range standoffs, and even if the other guy hit me first I'd still be able to put him down. It also kicks around like a damn mule, I'd imagine the ACOG challenge for it must be a real PITA.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Mar 22, 2010, 01:08 PM

That's an accurate assessment. Apparently the AK is the most powerful AR behind the TAR (I'll put up a list eventually). I agree with your strategy; I have two different AR classes right now, one with the M4 (for bigger maps), and one with the SCAR for Skidrow and Sub Base.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Mar 22, 2010, 05:12 PM

I think a silenced/scoped AK for smaller maps would be a real killer, it seems to go through ammo a bit slower that the TAR and it has a larger clip than the SCAR so I like it better than both those weapons.

mattyb
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 22, 2010, 06:43 PM

Being host doesn't make anything easier if the other players have three or less bars. Tonight was sh1te. Really laggy, hard to accept invites - not just by me, everyone else that I played with complained. Hope its better for those across the pond.

Got the Domino challenge - the gears thingy as a symbol.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Mar 23, 2010, 10:48 AM

Ugh, another strange night. Seems like we keep getting matched with larger parties, and lately, randoms just have not been cutting it. The Brits were good (I hesitate to say really good, considering the two randoms were worthless and SubieCubed was having a decidedly off night), though a bit assholish.

--warning: long boring story incoming --

I wish I had a cap card for last night. Probably my awesomest stand in MW2.

My big moment of redemption came on Afghan. Just me, a FAL, and some admitted cover hijinks (The crate I could see over, though they likely saw half of three-quarters of my head). My back to the bunker; There's the two paths (close, far) that they can rush in from my left. The stage is set.

Sniper 1, comes from the close path, immediate death. Sniper 2, from the far path; exchange some shots, get flashed, pop him off. Rusher 3, from close, makes it well to my right, before I drop him. Sniper 4, from far, flashing again. Spawned dude 5 (Its beginning to become a common occurrence. If the enemy team has the poppy fields, they will spawn in the back bunker area just out of my sight, but with no where to go but in my sight) walks out. Flashed, I slowly but surely put him down, then return my focus to Sniper 4 and finish him. Someone lobs a grenade too far and into the bunker, missing me. Sniper 6 (far) double-flashes me. Rusher 7 makes it slightly further to my right, but still goes down, (neither rusher actually fired at me.... they just seemed to want to flank me and knife, I guess). Get flashed again, recover, refocus on Sniper 6, notice Spawn 7 angling out for me, exchange some fire, finish him off. AT some point a grenade finally lands near me to my right and does me in.

Now, the retelling isn't completely acccurate. I'm not clear how many people I killed, though I know I earned all three of my killstreaks (5, 7, 11) during that stand which meant I got at least seven kills. Alone. Most of the flashes I mention were glancing blows -- the players were afraid to lean out enough to get a good throw because I was mugging them. Also, the FAL is key here. A semi-auto like FAMAS or M16 probably wouldn't have kept up the rate of fire needed (particularly on the couple guys who tried to flank me), and a full auto would have run out of bullets far earlier. I do think I must have been sitting on more bullets than normal, though. I think my count was 40 in the early going. I kept reloading right after I dropped a rusher or two peeps (which is when they'd usually toss a flash) and was lucky not to get screwed on those. Thanks to noticing the spawn issues this weekend, I was minimally prepared for those entrants.

The best part is after all that, I launched the AC-130 and proceeded to get at least two doubles and a triple. The bad news is, I think the Prestige Challenge for my AC-130 is glitched. I'm almost positive the number of kills didn't move even though I got at least 7 kills.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Mar 23, 2010, 11:53 AM

Those Brits were good, damn good. Not so much in individual skill but I imagine there was a lot of communication seeing as every time I cornered one guy another would pop out behind me or somebody would snipe me from across the map.

Speaking of sniping I'm loving the Intervention. Why, you may ask, well it seems that the heavy recoil and long time between shots makes me pick my shots more carefully. Coupled with SP it has to be the most powerful sniper, the Barrett would get plenty of 1-shot kills, but I'm seeing a lot less hit markers with no kill when I shoot someone square in the chest.

I'd like to take a night off due to frustration, but I'm pissed we haven't had a night of pwnage in a while. Seemed for a spell there we were unstoppable. Look for Fatty around 10.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Mar 23, 2010, 12:32 PM

YouTube - MW2 Stimulus Map Pack Preview
Analysis

Bailout: Looks great. Like a happy medium between what Derail and Favela were trying to do. That probably sounds crazy, but the houses seem large, not cramped, and the outside seems deep but not "wide" open. Projecting this to be my favorite, if I can grasp the CQB/Long shot switching.

Salvage: Awful. Looks like a cross between Scrapyard and Quarry. Takes the flatness of scrapyard and combines it with the death valleys of Quarry. They also mentioned it was the smallest map. Veto.

Storm: A little less keen on it after seeing this video. That warehouse seems to be more of a central location than the style of the level. Might be like a smaller less diverse Pipeline. Still, holding out hope.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Mar 23, 2010, 12:35 PM

Those Brits were good, damn good. Not so much in individual skill but I imagine there was a lot of communication seeing as every time I cornered one guy another would pop out behind me or somebody would snipe me from across the map.
Like I said, a full competent party would help. I also think they got the best two maps for their style of play.

Speaking of sniping I'm loving the Intervention. Why, you may ask, well it seems that the heavy recoil and long time between shots makes me pick my shots more carefully. Coupled with SP it has to be the most powerful sniper, the Barrett would get plenty of 1-shot kills, but I'm seeing a lot less hit markers with no kill when I shoot someone square in the chest.
Yeah, I wanted to hear your thoughts. In retrospect, I feel like it aims better/faster than the others. Dunno how.

I'd like to take a night off due to frustration, but I'm pissed we haven't had a night of pwnage in a while. Seemed for a spell there we were unstoppable. Look for Fatty around 10.
l can do an hour after LOST.

Leonard
Professional Poster
Mar 23, 2010, 03:57 PM

l can do an hour after LOST.
Another LOST fan. It should be a good episode tonight. It sounds like we learn all about Richard, tonight.

Back on topic. I should be back up and running late this afternoon on MW2. I got myself a black Xbox 360 Elite. It's alot quieter than my old Xbox 360. MS says they're going to fix my old Xbox 360. I would of been running yesterday, but I couldn't figure out how to get the Xbox 360 to read the wireless adapter install disk. Turned out I had to change an option in the Xbox 360 settings to read the disk on startup.

I think I'll leave the Intervention for another Prestige. It doesn't fit my play style. I like a semi-auto Sniper Rifle, especially for certain maps (Invasion or Highrise) where you may suddenly get close-up shots.
MacBook Pro

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Mar 23, 2010, 04:02 PM

Another LOST fan. It should be a good episode tonight. It sounds like we learn all about Richard, tonight.
Yeah, thanks for the spoiler.

I think I'll leave the Intervention for another Prestige. It doesn't fit my play style. I like a semi-auto Sniper Rifle, especially for certain maps (Invasion or Highrise) where you may suddenly get close-up shots.
Speaking of semi-auto snipers, some idiot in one my lobbies must have been using one with a modded controller, last night.

Stogieman  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 23, 2010, 06:06 PM

You mean that guy we faced on Underpass? Yeah, he was no-scoping like crazy.

mattyb
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 24, 2010, 04:14 AM

I was tempted not to play last night - thank fook that I did. I was nearly at level 70 before starting. In about 3 hours I got to 70 and then did the 80k of XP needed to prestige. With four other clan members we played one game where three of us had AC-130s on Favela. I even managed to nudge up the k/d ratio to 1.23 from 1.22 with last nights pwnage. One of those nights where everything went right.

Now I'm a noob again. I didn't even play another minute after prestiging because I knew that it would just go downhill.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Mar 24, 2010, 10:43 AM

It was god damn refreshing to run with 6 guys last night. Still not enough to right the wrongs of Highrise, though. Gotta wonder what we're doing wrong...

Crosbie, nothing personal, but I'm backing out from now on when you host. I was doing 20-4 games last night until it assigned you... and then I got 7-9 games (excluding that spawn**** game on Scrapyard where I saw several of us go 7-15...). I know I wasn't the only one complaining last night, either.

Jawbone54
Posting Junkie
Mar 24, 2010, 10:52 AM

I had nearly as much fun playing against you guys last night than I usually do playing with y'all. I didn't have phenomenal games (and there's no way I'd expect to), but I did at least get some pretty good streaks going. I managed to call in a Pave Low on both Scrapyard and Karachi, but you guys shot it down almost immediately during that last game.

Even though I've barely played the past week, I felt decent about last night. I played another five games or so, and my reflexes weren't shot to crap the way they were a few days ago. I'm still deciding whether I want to finish up the 2,500 kills / 250 headshots challenge with the FAMAS or start using another AR or SMG (besides the SCAR-H). I still have loads of time to pull off the FAMAS challenges without wasting XP, so I have a decision to make.

My wife is having surgery tomorrow morning, so I'll be on for much of the night as she's passed out on Lortab. She can't stay awake for five minutes on the stuff. I need to stay at home with her in case of any complications (possibly even through Friday), but I won't really have anything else to do but hop on MW2 and Uncharted.
( Last edited by Jawbone54; Mar 24, 2010 at 10:59 AM. )

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Mar 24, 2010, 11:07 AM

My advice, coming from someone who accidentally did what you did - move on. The FAMAS is a starting weapon, so each Prestige you'll be adding to its totals slowly but surely.

If it kept counting, I imagine I'm well over 3,000 kills with it now, and I basically abandoned it for two Prestiges.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Mar 24, 2010, 11:59 AM

Crosbie, nothing personal, but I'm backing out from now on when you host. I was doing 20-4 games last night until it assigned you... and then I got 7-9 games (excluding that spawn**** game on Scrapyard where I saw several of us go 7-15...). I know I wasn't the only one complaining last night, either.
Agreed, that spawn **** game on Scrapyard is the only time I can think of that our entire team went negative. You'd think in a Lobby where we have Hawaii, Cali, Louisiana, and East Coast that it would pick the mid point, being Louisiana...but nooooo, let's give host to the West Coast every game and screw up the 4 guys on the East.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Mar 24, 2010, 12:06 PM

Hey, even we didn't have Hawaii on board the past two weeks it was still giving it to West Coast the majority of the time, even though 3 out of 4 or 4 out 5 guys on our team was on the East Coast. I gotta wonder if playing so late is one of the factors.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Mar 24, 2010, 12:10 PM

I wonder if Stogie experiences the same lag when, say, I'm host as I do with him.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Mar 24, 2010, 12:18 PM

Its situational, but I feel like on average, his ping to the East coast is going to be 50 ms better than mine to the West. Complete conjecture, based on the fact that his ping to the Boston speedtest server yielded a ping only 10 ms slower than my connection to the same Boston speedtest server. On average of course it'll be better for me. I also think is upload is a little underpowered, which might explain why we get random choppiness from him.

Edit: That said, boycookie showed a sub 150 ping to Boston, yet he always goes two bars (200+ ms) when we're on east.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Mar 24, 2010, 12:25 PM

Of course he does work for the local telecom company and his UL is overwhelming. Still would be funny if it gave him host once, you think we complained alot with stogie.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Mar 24, 2010, 12:26 PM

Also also, I'm gaming out all afternoon in to the night. I'll be playing Metro until people sign on.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Mar 24, 2010, 12:30 PM

Of course he does work for the local telecom company and his UL is overwhelming. Still would be funny if it gave him host once, you think we complained alot with stogie.
I've played on his host, in the early weeks. It was hilarious, as it was a room of yellow and orange bars, and he was bitching he could play as host, either.

Also also, I'm gaming out all afternoon in to the night. I'll be playing Metro until people sign on.
Im on, OT all week. I'll be on at the usual time.

mattyb
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 24, 2010, 02:54 PM

Hey, even we didn't have Hawaii on board the past two weeks it was still giving it to West Coast the majority of the time, even though 3 out of 4 or 4 out 5 guys on our team was on the East Coast. I gotta wonder if playing so late is one of the factors.
'We' (those in my clan, mostly Brits) find that around 11pm when the Yanks come on, we start to get put into US hosted games. We have also seen a US player hosting games even if the majority of the players are based in Europe.

Forum Links
Forum Rules