Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > My new 1970s Pimpotronic Quadraphonic Stereo (jpg orgy)

My new 1970s Pimpotronic Quadraphonic Stereo (jpg orgy) (Page 4)
Railroader
Banned
Mar 29, 2008, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by turtle777 View Post
So what's your point ?

-t
What's yours?

-r

ghporter
Administrator
Mar 29, 2008, 06:47 PM

Enough of this stuff. Railroader made an error and fessed up. On the other hand, Rob has complained that people knew where he lived and stuff after he'd either obliquely or directly told everyone, so Railroader's point is valid, at least in my view.

Glenn -----OTR/L, MOT, Tx

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Mar 29, 2008, 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by ghporter View Post
On the other hand, Rob has complained that people knew where he lived and stuff after he'd either obliquely or directly told everyone, so Railroader's point is valid, at least in my view.
No, this is NOT what Rob had complaint about.
He had complaint about RR posting his name in the forums, despite the mods telling him not to.

And RR's point is NOT valid, because he doesn't HAVE a point.

In light of RR crying like a little girl when someone refers to him as Kilbey, I don't see why he needs to continue to bait and harass Rob about his name.

-t

Railroader
Banned
Mar 29, 2008, 07:33 PM

No, this is NOT what Rob had complaint about.
He had complaint about RR posting his name in the forums, despite the mods telling him not to.

And RR's point is NOT valid, because he doesn't HAVE a point.
And I have not used his full name or location since then. But I think it's about the lamest thing in the world to claim "Don't use my name and location!!!11" even after you have done it yourself and then continue to do so.

EDIT: I don't think the mods ever told me not to post Rob's name here.

In light of RR crying like a little girl when someone refers to him as Kilbey, I don't see why he needs to continue to bait and harass Rob about his name.

-t
Your sense of the truth is pretty warped.

Apples and oranges dear.

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Mar 29, 2008, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Railroader View Post
And I have not used his full name or location since then. But I think it's about the lames thing in the world to claim "Don't use my name and location!!!11" even after you have done it yourself and then continue to do so.

Apples and oranges dear.
You gotta be effing kidding me.

So he has NO right to demand that his name is not used by others, but you claim the right that nobody can write about the nick that you publicly used for many years ?

Dude

-t

residentEvil
Professional Poster
Mar 29, 2008, 07:45 PM

all this 'drama' is probably one of the reasons why the mods won't let him back (besides him burning all the multiple chances).

just let it go...

and thanks for the photo updates the last few days Rob!

Railroader
Banned
Mar 29, 2008, 08:02 PM

You gotta be effing kidding me.

So he has NO right to demand that his name is not used by others, but you claim the right that nobody can write about the nick that you publicly used for many years ?

Dude

-t
I do NOT go by that name that you are referring to. I don't post under that name. I don't care if people talk about the name "Kilbey". People can "write about that nick" all day long if they want. But to call me by that name is baiting me into a fight. I do not want to be called by that name.

Rob uses his full name in his posts here. He posts his location here. Then he goes into a rampage when people post his name and location.

I am amazed that you can't see how vastly different that is. Look, it's clearly a mistake to continue this exchange with you. Reply if you must, you can have the last word.

Everyone else, I am sorry this drama has started back up again. I admitted it was a mistake to even as Rob the earlier question. I am sorry I got caught up in this asinine rhetoric with turtle.

ghporter
Administrator
Mar 29, 2008, 10:16 PM

If the fuss stops, we can leave this thread open. Otherwise, as much as I'd like to leave it, it WILL disappear.

Glenn -----OTR/L, MOT, Tx

ElRae
Baninated
Jul 8, 2008, 01:48 AM

Wow. I'd just like to point out one thing here. I was gone, and someone... I won't point fingers... was causing problems.

Imagine that.

RobAutoblog
Baninated
Jan 15, 2009, 02:48 AM

Update since I forgot: 15" cintiq on the top left shelf.... PS3 on the right top shelf.

- - e r i k - -
Posting Junkie
Jan 15, 2009, 02:53 AM

This thread never dies!

[ fb ] [ flickr ] [] [scl] [ last ] [ plaxo ]

RobAutoblog
Baninated
Jan 15, 2009, 02:54 AM

Neither will my gear! The instruction manuals came with ****ing schematics!!! Mwa-hahahahahah!!!!!!

- - e r i k - -
Posting Junkie
Jan 15, 2009, 02:56 AM

When the apocalypse comes, your stereo will be playing "highway to hell" still.

[ fb ] [ flickr ] [] [scl] [ last ] [ plaxo ]

GreenerGadgetsEntry
Baninated
Feb 20, 2009, 12:43 AM

Indeed.

seanc
Moderator Emeritus
Feb 20, 2009, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by - - e r i k - - View Post
This thread never dies!

Forum Links
Forum Rules