Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Quicksilver 1GHz, 20" Cinema, + other stuff

FS: Quicksilver 1GHz, 20" Cinema, + other stuff
StrongBad
Forum Regular
Feb 8, 2008, 06:22 PM

• Currently listed on craigslist is my Dual 1GHz Quicksilver. This system was used as a video editing system and is being upgraded. Original specs can be seen here: Apple Power Macintosh G4 1.0 DP (QS 2002) Specs (Quicksilver 2002 - M8667LL/A) @ EveryMac.com
It has been upgraded to include:

- 1.25 GB RAM (1250 MB)
- a second 80GB Internal HD (total of 160GB storage in this unit)

Will include original box, manuals, CDs, keyboard and mouse, although the keyboard has seen better days, the original mouse is unused (not seen in picture). Currently asking $600 OBO.

• Also available is a 20 inch "old school" Cinema Display (ADC). I'd like to keep it with the QS for +$200, but will accept offers for just the display. Original box, packaging and manuals for display are not included, however the screen continues to be very bright and is good condition.

Other random items:

• One 8-port Linksys Router w/ power cable. Model BEFSR81. Unit stopped powering on. Approx 3 years old. Someone can have it for actual shipping cost +$5 (you can pull the ethernet jacks out for use elsewhere)

• One 4-port Linksys Router w/ power cable. Model BEFSR41. Approx 6 years old. Unit works as of today, but intermittently can not see the uplink port. Someone can have it for actual shipping cost +$5.

• Beige G3 MiniTower. Painted Black w/ Black ADB Extended Keyboard back when it was all the rage to paint computers!
(as seen here: Stealth G3 | Applefritter) - Still not sure on price, and shipping may be silly, so make an offer.

*tech specs*
266 mhz
384 RAM
6 gig HD
Internal Floppy
Internal Yamaha SCSI CD-RW (upgraded)
Internal Sony CD-ROM (original to system)

• VST FireWire CardBus Card & Macally Cardbus to USB Adapter (includes appropriate cable and come in a small leather case) - $25 + shipping

• Sony MVC-FD91 Digital Camera - $65+ shipping
Gently used Sony MVC-FD91 SLR-style Floppy Disk Digital Camera. This was very popular in early 2001 for the ease of use, great picture quality and excellent 14X optical zoom.
Unit is in original box and includes the camera, cameras case, original box and manuals, one battery and battery charger.

• AquaMinds NoteTaker Software is "powerful OS X software for organizing your information lifestyle, your digital workstyle". Sealed in box, never opened. Software sells for $69.95 new (AquaMinds Software - Buy Now). $15 OBO.

All items are available for pickup in Columbus, Ohio to eliminate shipping costs. Otherwise, I'll ship via USPS and charge actual cost to ship. Cash if local, PayPal otherwise. I will also take offers on any item (the prices listed above are based on approx 10 minutes of ebay searches). I'm cleaning house, and I'm all about being fair, so no reasonable offer will be refused. PM or reply if interested.
( Last edited by StrongBad; Feb 11, 2008 at 05:05 PM. )

imitchellg5
Posting Junkie
Feb 9, 2008, 06:09 PM

$600 is about $300 too much.

Stolfi1
Forum Regular
Feb 9, 2008, 06:27 PM

I agree. You would be pushing it at $400.

StrongBad  (op)
Forum Regular
Feb 10, 2008, 03:29 PM

OK, $400 OBO for the tower.

imitchellg5
Posting Junkie
Feb 10, 2008, 07:11 PM

That's much better.

StrongBad  (op)
Forum Regular
Feb 11, 2008, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by imitchellg5 View Post