Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > I need to de-authorize Quark 6

I need to de-authorize Quark 6
chris v
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 7, 2006, 10:00 PM

I'm selling a computer with one of my two allowed Quark installs on it. Quark's web site, of course, has nothing related to this in their help, of faq, and their forums, of course, won't sent me my registration code via email. *grumble, grumble.*

Anyway, I know Quark 6 is tied to the hardware. What do I have to do to be able to add my second licensed install to a different machine after I've removed it from the one I'm selling?

When a true genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. -- Jonathan Swift.

chris v  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 7, 2006, 10:12 PM

Oh, hey, google is my friend. In case you're interested, you've got to fill out a form, which is here:

Quark: Reactivation Request Form

Lame-o.

When a true genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. -- Jonathan Swift.

Mastrap
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 8, 2006, 02:40 PM

Ditch Quark, move to InDesign. Problem solved.

Forum Links
Forum Rules