Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > can anyone help with my site?

can anyone help with my site?
iCol
Senior User
Apr 10, 2002, 11:24 AM

Hi!

I am a novice web-designer, and have built my own web-site using Dreamweaver 4, which can be seen here (direct link) http://homepage.mac.com/cnl100

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if something along the lines of >>this>> is possible>>

Where my diary section is in the middle of my page, would it be possible to have this text as a seperate and directly editable file, so I can edit my diary while on the move when I am not on a computer with DW on it.....

I don't know if I am being clear enough, it just seems pretty stupid for me to HAVE to be tied to my iBook just to edit my diary.

Can this be done??

Sorry for the lack of detail, as I say, I am a complete novice, and have only just figured out how to get as far as I have in Dreamweaver!

Cheers,

Col
F is for Fooyork.

Sharky K.
Mac Elite
Apr 10, 2002, 11:37 AM

I think you need a specific webapplication running on that webserver and that is not possible.

why not learn a little bit HTML (a little bit)... use FTP from where you are and edit the HTML file.

Forum Links
Forum Rules