Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Why Men Vote Republican

Why Men Vote Republican (Page 2)
mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 10, 2005, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by OSX Abuser
Those Bush Girls are/WILL be ladies in the dining room and whores in the bedroom!
Fixinated.
Give petty people just a little bit of power and watch how they misuse it! You can't silence the self doubt, can you?

sminch
Mac Enthusiast
Oct 13, 2005, 11:47 PM

did i miss something or is the point of this thread that republican voters are not particularly picky cretins who vote with their d!cks?

sminch

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Oct 13, 2005, 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by sminch
did i miss something or is the point of this thread that republican voters are not particularly picky cretins who vote with their d!cks?

sminch
No, I think mojo is saying that Republican males are more concerned with sexy women than they are about political issues.

Monique
Mac Elite
Oct 14, 2005, 11:07 AM

Yes vote for a woman for the way she looks not her brain. Oh I forgot I am talking about raging hormones teeanger of this panel who are unable to see woman as human being with a brain not just skin and bones and nothing between the ears. And this is an old idea to say that these women have brains please give me a break. When was the last time you had a conversation with a woman, never.

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Oct 14, 2005, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by Monique
Yes vote for a woman for the way she looks not her brain. Oh I forgot I am talking about raging hormones teeanger of this panel who are unable to see woman as human being with a brain not just skin and bones and nothing between the ears. And this is an old idea to say that these women have brains please give me a break. When was the last time you had a conversation with a woman, never.
Of course she has to have a brain... to go along with the full butt, nice thighs, and perky boobies. Nothing wrong with wanting the complete package!
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine

Doofy
Clinically Insane
Oct 14, 2005, 11:13 AM

Yes vote for a woman for the way she looks not her brain. Oh I forgot I am talking about raging hormones teeanger of this panel who are unable to see woman as human being with a brain not just skin and bones and nothing between the ears.
I voted for Thatcher more than once. Never fancied her.
Now, get back to the ironing or your hubby won't be happy when he gets home.
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Oct 14, 2005, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by Doofy
I voted for Thatcher more than once. Never fancied her.
Now, get back to the ironing or your hubby won't be happy when he gets home.
What?!? You didn't tell her to show us her boobies??
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine

Monique
Mac Elite
Oct 14, 2005, 12:08 PM

So I see you are British Doofy one of my favorite country so you would not vote for one of these women.

But my point is that this thread is based on man voting for good looking women not because of their brains but because of their looks.

MacStein you are an ass.

Doofy
Clinically Insane
Oct 14, 2005, 12:15 PM

So I see you are British Doofy one of my favorite country so you would not vote for one of these women.

But my point is that this thread is based on man voting for good looking women not because of their brains but because of their looks.
Actually... ...it's widely suspected that Blair only got into power over here in the first place 'coz the female vote fancied him.
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Oct 14, 2005, 12:19 PM

MacStein you are an ass.

You have no idea what this thread is based on, you're too busy busting people's balls over your own misconceptions. It still surprises me how some militant, whacked-out (usually ugly) chicks believe that a woman can't be smart and beautiful. Wake up, and stop assaulting us with your insecurities.
- Thomas Paine

Monique
Mac Elite
Oct 14, 2005, 01:45 PM

Now I read the second page and still you think that automatically a woman has more value if she is beautiful and you will not listen to a woman if you are not attracted to her. And a woman that is attractive might be intelligent; but a woman that is not a babe has to develop other part of her bodies than her breast; and I prefer someone less attractive and more brilliant to be one of my leaders.

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Oct 14, 2005, 02:47 PM

Now I read the second page and still you think that automatically a woman has more value if she is beautiful and you will not listen to a woman if you are not attracted to her. And a woman that is attractive might be intelligent; but a woman that is not a babe has to develop other part of her bodies than her breast; and I prefer someone less attractive and more brilliant to be one of my leaders.
So, let's say two women were running for office, and they were equally qualified and intellectually gifted, and both held the same political ideals. However, one is more attractive than the other, one looks like Jane Seymour and the other looks like Helen Thomas. You're saying you'd pick the less attractive candidate? You'd discriminate because a woman is beautiful?

Personally, all things being equal, I'll go with the more fetching of the two.
- Thomas Paine

Monique
Mac Elite
Oct 14, 2005, 03:13 PM

I would vote Democrat so I would vote for Helen Thomas.

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Oct 14, 2005, 03:26 PM

I would vote Democrat so I would vote for Helen Thomas.
You misunderstood the question.

"So, let's say two women were running for office, and they were equally qualified and intellectually gifted, and both held the same political ideals."

So?
- Thomas Paine

Monique
Mac Elite
Oct 14, 2005, 03:35 PM

I would vote for Helen Thomas; I told you I have a higher opinion of her. You vote because of the appearance of your candidate this is it; I vote for the value of the person; we have different reason for it but you are a man and I am a woman and I look further than the appearance. You mistake beauty for intelligence here. During this thread you called them babe it shows very little respect for them who you consider being geniuses, winners of nobel prizes, inventing new technology... But, would you really speak to them. I do not have a high opinion of a woman that spends her time at the hair stylist or putting make up on or making suggestive poses so you guys will vote for them.

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Oct 14, 2005, 03:46 PM

I would vote for Helen Thomas; I told you I have a higher opinion of her. You vote because of the appearance of your candidate this is it; I vote for the value of the person; we have different reason for it but you are a man and I am a woman and I look further than the appearance. You mistake beauty for intelligence here. During this thread you called them babe it shows very little respect for them who you consider being geniuses, winners of nobel prizes, inventing new technology... But, would you really speak to them. I do not have a high opinion of a woman that spends her time at the hair stylist or putting make up on or making suggestive poses so you guys will vote for them.
I'm saying someone who LOOKS like Helen Thomas, not Helen herself. Again, since there's obviously a language barrier here, I'll ask the question again:

"So, let's say two women were running for office, and they were equally qualified and intellectually gifted, and both held the same political ideals. However, one is more attractive than the other, one looks like Jane Seymour and the other looks like Helen Thomas. You're saying you'd pick the less attractive candidate? You'd discriminate because a woman is beautiful?"

That is, if you can stop the self-righteous BS long enough to actually read the question...
- Thomas Paine

placebo1969
Grizzled Veteran
Oct 14, 2005, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by MacNStein
I'm saying someone who LOOKS like Helen Thomas, not Helen herself. Again, since there's obviously a language barrier here, I'll ask the question again:

"So, let's say two women were running for office, and they were equally qualified and intellectually gifted, and both held the same political ideals. However, one is more attractive than the other, one looks like Jane Seymour and the other looks like Helen Thomas. You're saying you'd pick the less attractive candidate? You'd discriminate because a woman is beautiful?"

That is, if you can stop the self-righteous BS long enough to actually read the question...
DUDE!!! Didn't you hear? She would vote for HELEN THOMAS.

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Oct 14, 2005, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by placebo1969
DUDE!!! Didn't you hear? She would vote for HELEN THOMAS.

Yeah, you're right, what was I thinking...

*sigh*
- Thomas Paine

Monique
Mac Elite
Oct 14, 2005, 05:26 PM

I would vote for the unattractive one because of people like you who thinks women are just there as objects. Wasn't this site about we will vote for these women as long as they are beautiful after 50 we will drop them, if they weight more than 100 pounds we will drop them. As a woman I look at the intelligence of a woman only and do not care about what she looked like. Frankly I doubt that one of your babes will win a nobel price soon. I know that in your little world people who are not perfectly beautiful do not deserve anything and certainly not being elected to public office. Double standart here, I would vote for one of your babes because they are Republican and that is common sense.

placebo1969
Grizzled Veteran
Oct 14, 2005, 06:11 PM

Hypothetically, if 2 women were Democrats and equally qualified with equal views, would you.....

Ah hell, why waste the time typing.

Rolling Bones
Banned
Oct 14, 2005, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by GSixZero

Yup. Hot, young, stupid, Republican.
Man, those are the biggest feet I've ever seen on a female. Feel sorry for the poor guy next to her. You can tell by his body language (almost completely turned away) that she must stink of day old sperm.

nonhuman
Posting Junkie
Oct 14, 2005, 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by Rolling Bones
Man, those are the biggest feet I've ever seen on a female. Feel sorry for the poor guy next to her. You can tell by his body language (almost completely turned away) that she must stink of day old sperm.
I dunno, I'd probably be a little hesitant to make a move on the daughter of the President in public too.

When I was sober, anyway.

loki74
Mac Elite
Oct 14, 2005, 08:14 PM

WOW. Oh my gosh... I cannot believe what I am reading.

Monique......no offense but...........

YOU are one of the most arrogant, self-righteous, holier-than-thou, incorrigible people I have ever read!!

AT LEAST MacNStein has the guts to admit "Personally, all things being equal, I'll go with the more fetching of the two."

Wasn't this site about we will vote for these women as long as they are beautiful after 50 we will drop them, if they weight more than 100 pounds we will drop them.
I don't personally know ONE SINGLE GUY who regards women as objects. How many divorces do you see because a guy is like "well, you're 50 now, so..." ? Hmm? How many successful marriages over 50? You either don't hear enough of the latter because of the media only wanting a story, or you deliberately choose to ignore it. I dont know which. If a girl is the right height for me and she weighs under 100lbs, guess what, I probably woulnd't date her because I don't think that's very healthy.

As a man, I am obligated by nature to consider the physical attributes of most women I see. I even stated that I think Ann Coulter is FAR from good looking. But you better believe I agree with her 90% of the time.

I know that in your little world people who are not perfectly beautiful do not deserve anything and certainly not being elected to public office.
NOBODY has even VAGUELY ALLUDED to the notion that if a person is not beautiful they cannot under any circumstance be qualified for anything. You have fabricated this out of nothing, taken taken morality and logic of men in this thread and twisted it into some cliche, stereotypically vile outlook on women.

Frankly I doubt that one of your babes will win a nobel price soon.
And thus is confirmed: You discriminate against beauty. If a person looks nice, they are immediately lower in your eyes, they are less valuable. Ha.

I know that in your little world, all men are shallow, and value beauty and beauty only. I also know that in this little world of yours, ugly people are the only people worthwhile considering, because beauty negates morality or intelligence.

You disgust me.

"In a world without walls or fences, what need have we for windows or gates?"

Rolling Bones
Banned
Oct 14, 2005, 11:40 PM

Is your wife, girlfriend or boyfriend that bad looking, loki?

sminch
Mac Enthusiast
Oct 15, 2005, 12:09 AM

i'd like to add that i was just stirring and do not in any way wish to be associated with monique.

sminch

loki74
Mac Elite
Oct 15, 2005, 02:31 AM

Originally Posted by Rolling Bones
Is your wife, girlfriend or boyfriend that bad looking, loki?
well... I'm not totally sure where you get from my post. But I'll just assume its funny cause usually you're pretty funny (even if I often disagree with you) With that,

...but I can't say whether my gf is (or rather, would be) good or bad looking. I'm ....drifting at the moment. You know... looking at my (for lack of a better term) options. I guess part of the point I was making in that post is that, well, if all men are as shallow as Monique makes them out to be, I probably WOULD have a gf. And she WOULD be hot. Just because. But thats not the case. Its a calculated decision with many factors. Its not just like, "Hot? Check. I actually stand a chance with her? Check. OKAY LETS GO!!!" ...know what I mean?

goMac
Posting Junkie
Oct 15, 2005, 02:34 AM

Originally Posted by loki74
I'm ....drifting at the moment. You know... looking at my (for lack of a better term) options.
That's like someone who is unemployed defining themselves as an "independent contractor".
8 Core 2.8 ghz Mac Pro/GF8800/2 23" Cinema Displays, 3.06 ghz Macbook Pro
Once you wanted revolution, now you're the institution, how's it feel to be the man?

mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 15, 2005, 02:49 AM

WOW. Oh my gosh... I cannot believe what I am reading.

Monique......no offense but...........

YOU are one of the most arrogant, self-righteous, holier-than-thou, incorrigible people I have ever read!!

AT LEAST MacNStein has the guts to admit "Personally, all things being equal, I'll go with the more fetching of the two."

I don't personally know ONE SINGLE GUY who regards women as objects. How many divorces do you see because a guy is like "well, you're 50 now, so..." ? Hmm? How many successful marriages over 50? You either don't hear enough of the latter because of the media only wanting a story, or you deliberately choose to ignore it. I dont know which. If a girl is the right height for me and she weighs under 100lbs, guess what, I probably woulnd't date her because I don't think that's very healthy.

As a man, I am obligated by nature to consider the physical attributes of most women I see. I even stated that I think Ann Coulter is FAR from good looking. But you better believe I agree with her 90% of the time.

NOBODY has even VAGUELY ALLUDED to the notion that if a person is not beautiful they cannot under any circumstance be qualified for anything. You have fabricated this out of nothing, taken taken morality and logic of men in this thread and twisted it into some cliche, stereotypically vile outlook on women.

And thus is confirmed: You discriminate against beauty. If a person looks nice, they are immediately lower in your eyes, they are less valuable. Ha.

I know that in your little world, all men are shallow, and value beauty and beauty only. I also know that in this little world of yours, ugly people are the only people worthwhile considering, because beauty negates morality or intelligence.

You disgust me.
Hey loki 74!

As usual, I appreciate your comments here and it's no surprise to me you make complete sense and in doing so you, once again make me LOL!

I've been considering Monique's comments and one of the things that stands out is the level of emotion. Obviously, this thread touches a hot button.

Ask yourself, "of all the other posters here is she the ONLY female poster in the P/L?" No.

Is she the only female poster to have clicked onto this thread? Probably not.

But where are the other female dissenters? I think any other female dissenters may have simply shrugged or said a curse word at the sexist cretins we are as men and republicans and then moved on to the next thread.

Monique stayed. Monique vented. She became engaged in an exchange with Mac and in so doing her level of passion re: this matter was not only unveiled but also fueled and we are able to consider the dynamic somewhat critically.

As human beings, do we normally get into heated debate about matters that have no significance to us? No, consider the people (MALE & FEMALE) who passed by without stopping to comment.

The person who stopped to comment are those who are emotionally attached to this subject. You, Mac, the other male posters and I have an emotional attachment to females, and the political process and how the two subjects are connected.

Once here we gain some level of emotional reward by mentally considering, contemplating and (figuratively) wallowing around with the mental image of the attractive women who might also share our same political philosophy.

But what emotional significance might a female attach to this thread topic such that they would respond and react as Monique has?

To cut to the chase here, my impression is that EITHER her Dad may have left her Mom for a younger, slimmer, prettier woman or Monique was in that position or currently is or may be approaching the point where a significant relationship is going to suffer a significant change due to a slimmer, younger, prettier OTHER WOMAN.

On top of the obvious challenge involved in Monique's (commendably) communicating in other than her first language we have to recognize that liberals have a difficult time thinking with their brains instead of being ruled by their emotions. On top of THAT is the fact that women are genrally more emotionally oriented than rationally oriented. And FINALLY you add whatever subject related emotion and I think the totality of the picture comes into focus here.

As humorous as it is on one hand I am also filled with compassion at the pain that jumps out at me from the monitor and I have to give it to her, that she is able to deal with it at all here in this thread is an act of courage but ALSO healthy and hopefully cathartic for her.

And for EVERYONE'S entertainment I hope she continues to let it all hang out and continue venting her emotions and experience a continued catharsis here.

Good for you, Monique!
Give petty people just a little bit of power and watch how they misuse it! You can't silence the self doubt, can you?

mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 15, 2005, 03:01 AM

Originally Posted by goMac
That's like someone who is unemployed defining themselves as an "independent contractor".
As many (most?) independent contractors are better at their specialty than they are at self promoting or self marketing, it HELPS for every IC to wake up every morning thinking, "I'm unemployed. What do I have to do to change that?"

When they think otherwise is when they do find themselves between clients for longer periods than they'd like.

Sorry, for going off topic.

End of derail.

goMac
Posting Junkie
Oct 15, 2005, 04:07 AM

Originally Posted by mojo2
As many (most?) independent contractors are better at their specialty than they are at self promoting or self marketing, it HELPS for every IC to wake up every morning thinking, "I'm unemployed. What do I have to do to change that?"

When they think otherwise is when they do find themselves between clients for longer periods than they'd like.

Sorry, for going off topic.

End of derail.
If was a joke. Some people who can't seem to find a job call themselves "independent contractors" among other things to make it sound like they really do have a job.
Once you wanted revolution, now you're the institution, how's it feel to be the man?

mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 15, 2005, 04:21 AM

If was a joke. Some people who can't seem to find a job call themselves "independent contractors" among other things to make it sound like they really do have a job.
Many a true word is spoken in jest. I didn't miss the irony of the statement. What you said IS true and it IS funny.

loki74
Mac Elite
Oct 15, 2005, 02:33 PM

mojo--great post. It all makes sense now! Heh, I guess I may have overreacted to her, esp considering I didnt realize this is not her first language...

=====

"Inependant Contractor," heh? I'll definately have to remember that when I become unemployed!

ghporter
Administrator
Oct 15, 2005, 09:47 PM

The Democrat women pictured were chosen to be as antithetical esthetically as possible to the Republican women who were chosen to represent "attractiveness" overall. (Mrs. Bush may not be a knockout, but she's pretty and has the class to remain mostly poised most of the time, and you cannot say that of the former first lady and current New York senator.) This comparison is disingenuous on a number of levels, starting out with what specific criterion was used to select the group members; while many of the Republican women were apparently selected based on nothing but their political party and that they don't scare small children, it appears that the Democrat women were chosen based both on the availability of the least attractive and least complimentary photographs imaginable, but also because they are active politicians (and Theresa Hinez-Kerry counts as a politician, don't mistake that).

Let's see, actresses and modern day "news people" along with others who have parleyed their looks into visible positions as compared to a bunch of women who have gone from ringing doorbells in local elections all the way up to putting up with a presidential campaign or two (living hell from all reports). Not fair at all. I'm certainly not saying that I like Democratic Party policies (heavens no! They're a bunch of cretins right now), but come on, how about a little inteligence in this.

And anybody who votes for a party based on who has the "hottest babes" really deserves the good political reaming that he's voted for. Mind your privates, because you may wind up with no privacy.

Oh and I worked with a guy who'd been assigned to do communications work for Ms. Albright for a while. She turns out to be pretty classy in a no-holds-barred sort of way (which fits the job she had then, by the way).

Glenn -----OTR/L, MOT, Tx

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Oct 17, 2005, 09:19 AM

I would vote for the unattractive one because of people like you who thinks women are just there as objects. Wasn't this site about we will vote for these women as long as they are beautiful after 50 we will drop them, if they weight more than 100 pounds we will drop them. As a woman I look at the intelligence of a woman only and do not care about what she looked like. Frankly I doubt that one of your babes will win a nobel price soon. I know that in your little world people who are not perfectly beautiful do not deserve anything and certainly not being elected to public office. Double standart here, I would vote for one of your babes because they are Republican and that is common sense.
I thought so, you're just prejudiced against those who are "beautiful". Your "I look at the intelligence of a woman only and do not care about what she looked like" comment is BS, because you just said that you DO care, you'd rather have someone unattractive. That simply proves that you're a bigot, like everyone else.
- Thomas Paine

mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 17, 2005, 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by MacNStein
I thought so, you're just prejudiced against those who are "beautiful". Your "I look at the intelligence of a woman only and do not care about what she looked like" comment is BS, because you just said that you DO care, you'd rather have someone unattractive. That simply proves that you're a bigot, like everyone else.
Well, do you think we all finally convinced her to leave?

mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 17, 2005, 08:24 PM

mojo--great post. It all makes sense now! Heh, I guess I may have overreacted to her, esp considering I didnt realize this is not her first language...

=====

"Inependant Contractor," heh? I'll definately have to remember that when I become unemployed!
Bright, dedicated, hard working, personable guy like you will NEVER be out of work except when he wants to be!

Pendergast
Mac Elite
Oct 17, 2005, 08:37 PM

And where are the republican pronstars?

Hmmm?
"Criticism is a misconception: we must read not to understand others but to understand ourselves.”

Emile M. Cioran

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 18, 2005, 03:47 AM

I love everything the Republicans do! I want to sleep with like 43 Republicans, and then thank them for everything they have done for the country, and then carve notches in my bedpost. And then, I want to kiss Republicans. Republicans rule!

Democrats and that lima bean party only know stuff about doing your taxes and financial accounting and other boring things. I want to be a Republican! My favorite is that one with the green shirt and the blue tie. Oh, and that one that tells all the jokes and is from Texas. He's cool.

I think the Republicans invented nachos.

Railroader
Banned
Oct 18, 2005, 03:58 AM

Originally Posted by Pendergast

Hmmm?
http://politicalhumor.about.com/b/a/178285.htm

goMac
Posting Junkie
Oct 18, 2005, 04:01 AM

Originally Posted by besson3c
I love everything the Republicans do! I want to sleep with like 43 Republicans, and then thank them for everything they have done for the country, and then carve notches in my bedpost. And then, I want to kiss Republicans. Republicans rule!

Democrats and that lima bean party only know stuff about doing your taxes and financial accounting and other boring things. I want to be a Republican! My favorite is that one with the green shirt and the blue tie. Oh, and that one that tells all the jokes and is from Texas. He's cool.

My best friend is Republican, but he neglected to tell his girlfriend. His girlfriend is a liberal of course, so she'd sit around all the time with him and talk about how awful Bush was and how the Republicans were morons and he'd just sit quietly.

Finally one day we were at McDonalds talking about who we were voting for and my best friend said he was voting for Bush. His girlfriend got this confused look on her face and asked why he would do that, at which point we had to explain that my best friend was a Republican. She didn't understand as she thought in her words "he wasn't stupid enough to be a Republican". She actually told him if she knew he was a Republican she wouldn't have dated him and she felt sick knowing he was a Republican. They're still together today, but it was hilarious at the time as everyone else knew my best friend was a Republican.

My girl is non-aligned herself. She thinks politics aren't of interest, although for my sake she usually sides liberally, and she doesn't mind when I talk politics.

goMac
Posting Junkie
Oct 18, 2005, 04:03 AM

Originally Posted by Pendergast

Hmmm?
See my link on the first page.

mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 18, 2005, 05:13 AM

Meet Republican Singles
Free to Join. 1000's of pictures of
Beautiful Republican Singles
www.RepublicanPeopleMeet.com
May I suggest an ad something like this?

Canadian liberal has penchant for kitchen pooping and Republicans. Nice breasts, too.

bad joke here...

Here's how nacho cheese was named.

Little boy walking down the street with a small wheel of cheese was mugged and his wheel was taken.

His assailant ran away and the boy was seen running after him yelling,

It's not cho cheese! It's not cho cheese!
( Last edited by mojo2; Oct 18, 2005 at 05:25 AM. )

mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 18, 2005, 05:17 AM

My best friend is Republican, but he neglected to tell his girlfriend. His girlfriend is a liberal of course, so she'd sit around all the time with him and talk about how awful Bush was and how the Republicans were morons and he'd just sit quietly.

Finally one day we were at McDonalds talking about who we were voting for and my best friend said he was voting for Bush. His girlfriend got this confused look on her face and asked why he would do that, at which point we had to explain that my best friend was a Republican. She didn't understand as she thought in her words "he wasn't stupid enough to be a Republican". She actually told him if she knew he was a Republican she wouldn't have dated him and she felt sick knowing he was a Republican. They're still together today, but it was hilarious at the time as everyone else knew my best friend was a Republican.

My girl is non-aligned herself. She thinks politics aren't of interest, although for my sake she usually sides liberally, and she doesn't mind when I talk politics.
That's funny on several levels! M/F, Dem/Rep and at least one other.

Monique
Mac Elite
Oct 18, 2005, 11:35 AM

BOOH!

dcmacdaddy
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 18, 2005, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Railroader
OMG!11!!!!!

Did Mary Carey actually say those things in the interveiws with Chris Olberman?
like about getting propositioned for threesomes with rich Texas oilman? That's hilarious!

It's comforting to know the rich Righties can be just as depraved sexually as the rich Lefties (think Kennedy cousin killing women during sex).
One should never stop striving for clarity of thought and precision of expression.
I would prefer my humanity sullied with the tarnish of science rather than the gloss of religion.

Pendergast
Mac Elite
Oct 18, 2005, 06:49 PM

See my link on the first page.
Pizzas and me are now over.
"Criticism is a misconception: we must read not to understand others but to understand ourselves.”

Emile M. Cioran

mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 18, 2005, 11:21 PM

BOOH!
Good for you! Glad to see you back. Now, may the resume!

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 18, 2005, 11:37 PM

Is it true that the Republicans invented nachos?

Railroader
Banned
Oct 18, 2005, 11:44 PM

Is it true that the Republicans invented nachos?
Is it true all democrats ask styupid questions and are obsessed with pooping?

Just gotta give you a heads up. Your constant republican obsession is strange. And not in a good way.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 19, 2005, 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by Railroader
Is it true all democrats ask styupid questions and are obsessed with pooping?

Just gotta give you a heads up. Your constant republican obsession is strange. And not in a good way.

Hmmm... maybe I could make a generalization.

All Republicans are into being gay train stuff and have a problem with people that like pooping.

Forum Links
Forum Rules