Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > This Is the last time Ill speak..

View Poll Results: Who thinks moderation and administration is crappy here
Poll Options:
90 percent 4 votes (16.00%)
50 percent 0 votes (0%)
45 percent 0 votes (0%)
25 percent 3 votes (12.00%)
15 percent 1 votes (4.00%)
or moderation is fair 17 votes (68.00%)
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll
This Is the last time Ill speak..
bk2002
Steven Landon
Marketplace Fame
Feb 7, 2007, 12:46 AM

I want to get one thing straight.. that signwatcher character is a disgruntled customer of mine.. I sold him some blue and white G3's that were tested and working when they left my place just needed ram and hard drive.. he came down to my home and picked them up.. 3 months later hes mad cuz he messed them up.. And demands his money back... I dont sell junk.. Junk goes to the trash.. I sold them as is.. Which means I dont have to return the money plain and simple.. And lets get some other **** straight. while im on the subject... And youd not want to deal with signwatcher.. he partakes in a certain illegal herb

As for honest people.. that ive dealt with 2 of which ive met face to face.. I can vouch for Railroader.. great guy to deal with.. Weazbert.. Got a decent haul of iMacs off him for a great price.. ibookseller.. also a good guy.. got some iBook parts off him.. and he got what he wanted.. hookem2007 also a good guy.. and little imitchellg5.. niesha talks to him quite often.. good kid there.. Now ill stop posting here after Ive said my peace.. Ill admit I did some things in my past.. that im not too proud of.. but im not trying to scam anyone.. hence why im only dealing locally face to face... alot better that way.. Ill refrain from doing internet dealings.. Only eBay for me.. and face to face transactions through craigslist or word of mouth. Simple as that.. Now i will say that the moderation has not been fair here not at all.. come on you ban railroader.. whos a rather nice guy.. but you let that prick cash back.. Get fair or get gone simple as that.. As far as the iMacs having pirated software I have a a complete set of os 9.04 cds that i include with them.. I have about 60 Apple software enevelopes with cds to go with them.. so that settles the piracy issue.. The issue with sledsbehave was I thought we were gonna ship on the same day.. I intended to send that powerbook.. if you dont believe me then fine.. I dont effing care.. I just want to get the truth out.. theres 2 sides to every story.. This is all I have to say on the subject.. Theres some good honest people here and ive been honest with those ive listed..

I say you goodbye forever.. and may the people who find me evil thats fine.. may you go to heaven or hell..

brokenjago
Mac Elite
Feb 7, 2007, 01:03 AM

Goodbye.
Linkinus is king.

climber
Mac Elite
Feb 7, 2007, 01:07 AM

in before ban!
climber

Railroader
Banned
Feb 7, 2007, 01:09 AM

You're digging your own grave here. Just accept that you're banned and leave. If they lift the ban then you are free to post here. But you're no better than the idiots who come back here when they are banned.

I was banned and I honored it. I suggest you do the same.

Please don't use me as a reference anymore.

analogika
Posting Junkie
Feb 7, 2007, 06:33 AM

Are you the *guy* who ripped off people or the girlfriend who continued the same business but claimed one had nothing to do with the other? Oh wait, you mention Niesha, so I suppose the former...nevermind then.

Kevin
Baninated
Feb 7, 2007, 07:44 AM

Like I told her MONTHS ago. When you are in a relationship with a KNOWN scammer this will happen.

She needs to either

1. Get used to it.
2. Find a better mate.

Rumor
Feb 7, 2007, 08:29 AM

Despite all of the harsh comments, it's going to take a while before you can get yourself up to being a seller on a Mac forum.

Sorry to say this, but regarardless what you or you girlfriend do now, it's going to take some time to recover.

Come back when you have done a few hundred transactions through eBay and have kick ass seller rating.
I like my water with hops, malt, hops, yeast, and hops.

RAILhead
Addicted to MacNN
Feb 7, 2007, 08:32 AM

What in bloody hades is he/she/it talking about?!?1
"Everything's so clear to me now: I'm the keeper of the cheese and you're the lemon merchant. Get it? And he knows it.
That's why he's gonna kill us. So we got to beat it. Yeah. Before he let's loose the marmosets on us."
my bandmy web sitemy guitar effectsmy photosfacebookbrightpoint

Kevin
Baninated
Feb 7, 2007, 08:36 AM

"Her" "boyfriend" is a known internet scammer. He has been banned here and many other forums. He owes a lot of people lots of money.

Well his "girlfriend" registered an account here selling stuff. Claiming the scammer was part of the selling process. When such a big deal was made about it she then backpedaled and said he had nothing to do with it.

His OWN MOTHER came on here warning people that HE WAS STILL INVOLVED with the process warning people.

There has been instances where the "girlfriends" selling habits have started to be "questionable"

The mods finally realizing what is going on, bans "her" account.

Now "one of the two" is having a fit about it.

Kevin
Baninated
Feb 7, 2007, 08:37 AM

sek929
Posting Junkie
Feb 7, 2007, 08:39 AM

Good riddance, now I must partake in a certain herb

Mrjinglesusa
Professional Poster
Feb 7, 2007, 10:23 AM

Who are you and why should we care if this is the last time you will speak?

You won't be missed. Trust me.

Dakar²
Addicted to MacNN
Feb 7, 2007, 10:27 AM

Internet drama, doesn't taste as great and less filling.

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Feb 7, 2007, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
"Her" "boyfriend" is a known internet scammer. He has been banned here and many other forums. He owes a lot of people lots of money.

Well his "girlfriend" registered an account here selling stuff. Claiming the scammer was part of the selling process. When such a big deal was made about it she then backpedaled and said he had nothing to do with it.

His OWN MOTHER came on here warning people that HE WAS STILL INVOLVED with the process warning people.
Haha, the only person whose identity you actually believe here is the random one-off flamer with a name like "stephenlandonsmom" or something?
Chuck
___
"Instead of either 'multi-talented' or 'multitalented' use 'bisexual'."

Feb 7, 2007, 11:15 AM

I am very confused about all of this.

Does this have to do with the astronaut in any way? Is the astronaut his girlfriend? Was she selling Macs to get money to fund the diaper-trip to Orlando?

Jawbone54
Posting Junkie
Feb 7, 2007, 11:52 AM

To a successful ban....

*clink*

Dakar²
Addicted to MacNN
Feb 7, 2007, 11:54 AM

Jawbone likes to use Tung.

kmkkid
Professional Poster
Feb 7, 2007, 12:02 PM

Who ****ing cares about your stupid personal matters? This is the internet, move along and get a life.

Oisín
Moderator Emeritus
Feb 7, 2007, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by sek929 View Post
You’re “that signwatcher character”?

This thread is very vacuum.

Dakar²
Addicted to MacNN
Feb 7, 2007, 12:07 PM

Oregano?

cjrivera
Professional Poster
Feb 7, 2007, 12:31 PM

... a certain Herb?

"It's weird the way 'finger puppets' sounds ok as a noun..."

Gossamer
Professional Poster
Feb 7, 2007, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by bk2002 View Post
As far as the iMacs having pirated software I have a a complete set of os 9.04 cds that i include with them.. I have about 60 Apple software enevelopes with cds to go with them.. so that settles the piracy issue..

How do you think microsoft would feel if I started selling people computers with Vista installed using the same license code every time, but justified it by saying that I include a Windows 98 CD with each computer?

Bye.
( Last edited by Gossamer; Feb 8, 2007 at 02:11 PM. )

Forum Links
Forum Rules