Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > Could this be a sign that the C2D Macbook/Macbooks Pro's wll be released next week?

Could this be a sign that the C2D Macbook/Macbooks Pro's wll be released next week? (Page 2)
nathanxu
Forum Regular
Oct 13, 2006, 01:02 AM

I was going to purchase a MacBook Pro early last month. But I would only do it when apple just release something new. And here I am, almost 2 months after that, I am still waiting. I think since my semester is almost over, I might as well just wait a bit longer until next year for those MacBook Pro come with 10.5 and iLife 07.
I hope I will get bit more then that as well.
iMac 24 Inch, 2.93 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 8 GB 1067 MHz DDR2 SDRAM, 640 GB Hard drive, 256 MB NVIDIA
iPhone5 64GB Black
1TB Time Capsule

Elektrix
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 13, 2006, 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by nathanxu
I was going to purchase a MacBook Pro early last month. But I would only do it when apple just release something new. And here I am, almost 2 months after that, I am still waiting. I think since my semester is almost over, I might as well just wait a bit longer until next year for those MacBook Pro come with 10.5 and iLife 07.
I hope I will get bit more then that as well.
But are you sure you want to do that? When those Santa Rosa MacBooks come out in the spring, you can also hold off buying that and wait for the Montevina platform a few months later, which will be even more superduper and powerful and instantly make Santa Rosa useless and pointless, just as Core Duo Napa-based systems are now useless and pointless because there are now Core 2 Duo Napa-based systems.

-Elektrix

Forum Links
Forum Rules