Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: White 20" iMac 2.16GHz, AppleCare like new

FS: White 20" iMac 2.16GHz, AppleCare like new
celliott47
Dedicated MacNNer
Jun 1, 2009, 11:00 PM

SOLD SOLD SOLD Thanks for looking

I am selling my White 20" iMac. this machine is in like new condition. It was purchased new through Amazon.com.

20" LCD
2.16 GHz C2D processor
2 GB Ram
250 GB HD
8X SuperDrive
Apple remote

Keyboard and mouse are still in box unused. Comes shipped in original box with all original packing, disks, manuals, etc. Display is perfect with no dead or stuck pixels. Everything works perfectly and I've never had a problem with it.

Under AppleCare Warranty until 3/29/10

Let me know if you have questions. I will post actual pictures as soon as I get some taken- soon. I have sold a number of Macs and iPods on this forum and have also bought several items- but it's been a while since I've been hanging onto things a little longer :-)

I have excellent feedback on eBay under the user name celliott

Asking for $775.00 shipped to continental US only. I accept Paypal and checks. iMac will ship when payment has cleared. Thanks for your consideration.

( Last edited by celliott47; Jun 11, 2009 at 03:59 PM. Reason: added payment methods, pictures)

celliott47  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Jun 11, 2009, 01:00 AM

Sorry for the delay in getting the pics up- I had an accident and broke some ribs, really slowed me down. Sorry for posting multiple items. I put them up a few days apart and should have combined them- couldn't remember how to change the header. Thanks for looking.
( Last edited by celliott47; Jun 11, 2009 at 08:23 AM. )

Forum Links
Forum Rules