Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Our Archives > General Archives > Delicious Monster > competition, nifty features

competition, nifty features
Chris Paveglio
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 2, 2006, 11:16 AM

http://www.collectorz.com/movie/

Another cataloging program, and they have one for books or music or DVDs etc. But they also pull information from IMDB, amazon, all-movie-guide, and more. They have barcode scanning but also then more ways to verify the information it seems. Almost too many options for casual users, but it seems pretty thorough. I'd like to see DL have more cross checking against other services for more complete info.
--Chris
[email protected]
home.ptd.net/~chrispav

geovani_costa_
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 2, 2006, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by Chris Paveglio
I'd like to see DL have more cross checking against other services for more complete info.
Agreed. I cross-graded to DL from Booxter, and one of the features I miss the most is the fact that Booxter would pull book information from several sources (such as the Library of Congress), rather than just a single source. It would be extremely helpful for some of the older, rarer books that I have.

Forum Links
Forum Rules