Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > macOS > Mavericks' Contact (Used to be Addresses)

Mavericks' Contact (Used to be Addresses)
JohnK
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 1, 2013, 10:44 AM

Does anyone else hate what Apple has done to the Addresses app? In their attempt to simplify it they have made it impossible for me to easily see the long titles of my former Addresses groups. It used to be that you could move the column divider to the right so that all of your Addresses groups' titles could be seen (I have several groups that start off with the same words before the additional distinguishing words complete the group title), and now I have to highlight the abbreviated group title to see the whole title--a time waster.

DarkStarRed
Dedicated MacNNer
Nov 2, 2013, 02:46 PM

You still can, if you want even more space though just click-drag the outer edge of Contacts.
This way you can now drag the Address field to as large as the current contact-card window.

Forum Links
Forum Rules