Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS - 12" iBook G3 900, 384mb RAM+ TIGER - $500!

FS - 12" iBook G3 900, 384mb RAM+ TIGER - $500!
seandavid010
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 30, 2005, 04:26 AM

For sale is a used 12" G3 iBook, 900 MhZ, with the following specs:

384mb RAM
40gb HD
AirPort card
AC wall charger
vga-mini vga adapter
Original documentation/manuals/restore CD's (panther)
Comes with Tiger installed + box, manuals, CD's, etc.
A great little stand
I'll throw in a mighty mouse, if you want.

The ibook is in great shape, and has never given me any problems, and the one time that it had trouble booting up, I ran it over to the mac store, and it's worked like a charm ever since. I've really only used this ibook for email, writing papers, and for my music, and it's always performed beautifully. The outside has sustained some superficial scratching, nothing serious, and absolutely no deep gouges or marks.
The screen is in perfect shape, no dead pixels, or anything of the sort, and the battery holds a pretty good charge (about two hours, enough to watch most of a long movie).
I will be moving soon, and will need to ship the unit before the 14th of December.
Sorry, but I don't think a trade for anything else is in the cards, I need gas money for that Uhaul. Cashier's check or Money Order is the way to go.

I can email pics to anyone interested.

Email me at [email protected]

This is my first post, and so I don't have any feedback, but I can provide my contact info upon request to quell any suspicions that I'm trying to swindle someone.

Thanks for your interest!
( Last edited by seandavid010; Nov 30, 2005 at 04:55 AM. )

seandavid010  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 2, 2005, 12:46 AM

*bump*

Forum Links
Forum Rules