Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: 1st gen iPod and 2nd Gen iPod

FS: 1st gen iPod and 2nd Gen iPod
seandavid010
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 16, 2008, 07:44 PM

Hello, All.

Ok, let's try this again. This time, I accept paypal only, and shipped only within the US

I have two iPods in really good condition for sale:
First up is my 1st Gen 5gb which I purchased from Podswap.com. I was on the waiting list for about 8 months to get this one, and they installed a fresh battery just prior to shipping. It is in fantastic condition with very few scratches on the back and only two noticeable scratches on the front. (Pics available in the interest of full disclosure). The headphone and firewire ports are solid, and the clickwheel is smooth. It performs perfectly - it syncs with iTunes and transfers music without trouble. The second it arrived I put it in an original Contour iSee case, which will be included in the sale, along with the original firewire AC adapter. $100 inc. shipping to US only.

Next up is my 2nd Gen 20gb. I purchased this one from Podswap.com, and it had a new battery installed before it shipped to me, and is in good condition with a few cosmetic blemishes. The back has 2 small dings towards the top (shown in pics) and moderate scratching on the back (impossible to avoid really.) The front looks pretty good, and the headphone and firewire ports are solid. This one also comes with a Contour iSee case. It functions perfectly - it syncs with itunes and transfers music flawlessly. $90 inc. shipping in US only.

seandavid010  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 16, 2008, 08:36 PM

1st gen on hold pending payment.

seandavid010  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 17, 2008, 02:06 AM

1st Gen sold.

seandavid010  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 18, 2008, 03:19 PM

*Bump*