Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Art & Graphic Design > Bugs?

Bugs?
MacNW
Apr 20, 1999, 06:01 AM

1) While streaming movie inside netscape, resizing the netscape window cause another audio channel creating echo

2) While playing Qdesign 2 codec music, sometimes it crashed, frozen up Netscape and have to reboot the iMac.

mfiske
Apr 20, 1999, 07:58 AM

I get hangs/ freezes when saving or going any other such dialog-box-invoking activity while a movie or sound is playing. I have an iMac w/ 8.5.1 and 96MB RAM

iKyle
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Apr 20, 1999, 12:38 PM

since installing qt4, my iMac is frozen upon waking up after sleep. i will attempt to isolate the problem

kyle

------------------
iThink therefore iMac
iThink therefore iBook,
iKyle

wilf
Apr 20, 1999, 02:02 PM

Tracked down a conflict between QT Player and TitlePop 3.04. QT Player would not launch - it would crash immediately with a type 1. I've emailed the author of TitlePop concerning this conflict.

rsir
Apr 20, 1999, 02:05 PM

Well my iMac (Series A, 8.5.1 UK) is OK on waking after sleep. But I found that the Platinum sounds in the Finder were getting messed up sometimes - particularly the low tones like when dragging a file to the trash. I found that disabling Sound Manager 4.0 (installed with QT4) fixed this - its an easy to repeat bug for once. Losing Sound Manager doesn't seem to hurt much - it disables the graphic equalizer in QuickTime Player, but I can live with that.

iKyle
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Apr 20, 1999, 07:40 PM

well, i cant seem to get this bug to repeat with any semblance of predictability. hmmmmm. maybe it was just me all along.

kyle

------------------
iThink therefore iMac
iThink therefore iBook,
iKyle

Forum Links
Forum Rules