Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Move over antennagate, it's time for Bendghazi

Move over antennagate, it's time for Bendghazi (Page 2)
sek929
Posting Junkie
Sep 25, 2014, 02:15 PM

The guy bending the 6+ in the video is simply stupid. If I put a full two-thumbed force on any phone I'd snap it in half.

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Sep 25, 2014, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by sek929 View Post
The guy bending the 6+ in the video is simply stupid. If I put a full two-thumbed force on any phone I'd snap it in half.
Stock photo of sek:

sek929
Posting Junkie
Sep 25, 2014, 02:24 PM

The story of that guy's biceps (Greg Valentino) is pretty horrifying.

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Sep 25, 2014, 02:26 PM

The story of that guy's biceps (Greg Valentino) is pretty horrifying.
*afraid to google*

sek929
Posting Junkie
Sep 25, 2014, 02:27 PM

Also I agree with Shaddim about this unnecessary race towards thinner and thinner devices is sacrificing any number of things, chiefly the structure of the phone itself. Not to mention, I see a ton of people with those battery-case thingies around, which makes the phone huge. What's the point of a wafer-thin phone with a stupid bulky battery case on it?

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Sep 25, 2014, 02:34 PM

Also I agree with Shaddim about this unnecessary race towards thinner and thinner devices is sacrificing any number of things, chiefly the structure of the phone itself. Not to mention, I see a ton of people with those battery-case thingies around, which makes the phone huge. What's the point of a wafer-thin phone with a stupid bulky battery case on it?
It's apple, we know why it's thinner and thinner.

For the gamers out there, I have a stupid analogy. Thinner = 1080p, better battery life = 60 fps.

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 25, 2014, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by Shaddim View Post
Originally Posted by OAW
Well let's talk about function shall we? My point here is that the front pockets on a standard pair of pants are simply not deep enough to hold an iPhone 6+ while seated. It will not simply lay flat along the thigh. It will press up against the torso and the bottom of the pocket. The greater that pressure and the longer it lasts the more likely it is to bend. Would you try to sit down with a 3x5 photo frame in your front pocket? That's approximately the size of an iPhone 6+. Or would a little birdie tell you that's probably not a good idea? A front pocket is NOT very "functional" when it comes to holding something that large while seated. Side pockets on cargo pants? Sure ... have at it! Front pockets? Not so much!

There's an old song that's goes a little something like this ....

"If it don't fit, don't force it just relax and let it go."

I think that is a very apt observation in this situation.

OAW
The 6+ fits fine in my front pocket (I have one), even while I'm wearing "skinny" jeans, and if it were designed properly it wouldn't bend under normal carry circumstances.
Given the highlighted portions above it is clear that I'm not talking about carrying an iPhone 6+ in your front pocket. I'm talking about sitting down with one in your front pocket. You say you have an iPhone 6+ ... so please post a shot of it in the front pocket of your "skinny" jeans while standing ... and another shot of it while sitting. And I think my point will be made even more abundantly clear.

OAW

starman
Clinically Insane
Sep 25, 2014, 03:31 PM

Number of actual bent phone reports: 9. Out of over 10 million.

Apple responds to bent iPhone 6 complaints, all nine of them

Home - Twitter - Sig Wall-Retired - Flickr

Hawkeye_a
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 25, 2014, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by starman View Post

That equates to 0.0000009%. They have a very very long way to go before this becomes an 'issue'. Leave it to the frothing fAndroids to make it an issue (much like 'antenngate', 'mapsgate', 'scratchgate', etc.... it's a 'fAndroid' tradition at this point).

Quite frankly, Apple shouldn't have even responded to their incessant whining and winging. It just encourages them. IMHO

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 25, 2014, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by Apple
Our iPhones are designed, engineered and manufactured to be both beautiful and sturdy. iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus feature a precision engineered unibody enclosure constructed from machining a custom grade of 6000 series anodized aluminum, which is tempered for extra strength. They also feature stainless steel and titanium inserts to reinforce high stress locations and use the strongest glass in the smartphone industry. We chose these high-quality materials and construction very carefully for their strength and durability. We also perform rigorous tests throughout the entire development cycle including 3-point bending, pressure point cycling, sit, torsion, and user studies. iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus meet or exceed all of our high quality standards to endure everyday, real life use. With normal use a bend in iPhone is extremely rare and through our first six days of sale, a total of nine customers have contacted Apple with a bent iPhone 6 Plus. As with any Apple product, if you have questions please contact Apple.
Imagine that.

OAW

iMOTOR
Mac Elite
Sep 25, 2014, 04:18 PM

Someone needs test the phablets from all of the manufacturers and determine how much psi it takes to bend. And I bet most of the phones will crack, not bend.

Waste of time to have an argument about this without any science.

osiris
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 25, 2014, 04:21 PM

Yes, science will shut a lot of people up. Someone shine the Neil Tyson signal!
"Faster, faster! 'Till the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." - HST

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Sep 25, 2014, 05:10 PM

Don't worry, the Irish have sorted it out.

I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....

starman
Clinically Insane
Sep 25, 2014, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by Hawkeye_a View Post
That equates to 0.0000009%. They have a very very long way to go before this becomes an 'issue'. Leave it to the frothing fAndroids to make it an issue (much like 'antenngate', 'mapsgate', 'scratchgate', etc.... it's a 'fAndroid' tradition at this point).

Quite frankly, Apple shouldn't have even responded to their incessant whining and winging. It just encourages them. IMHO
Exactly this. I don't even know how this BS lie even started.

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Sep 25, 2014, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by ort888 View Post
I'm surprised (not really) how far this has spread with such a small amount of information. We can estimate that there are currently about 2 million iPhone 6 Pluses out in the wild. We have confirmation that 2 of them have bent in the wild and a Youtube video of a guy bending one with a great deal of force.

The one bent iPhone 6 Plus we have information from comes from a guy who claims it was just in his pocket... but how do we know he didn't do something dumb and is just covering his ass? We just don't know. For all we know, Samsung bent it and paid some dude to put it out there. Or some blogger was looking for traffic, bent one and made the whole thing up. I'm not saying this is the case, because I'm not that tinfoil hatty, but stranger things have happened.
Someone bent one with their bare hands, and without too much difficulty, so it stands to reason this is a problem. Here's another, and the guy isn't even using as much force as the first.

Until this starts happening all the time to normal people under normal circumstances, I don't see how this is a story.
More people are encountering this, it isn't isolated.

The durka durka apple sux crowd is really going nuts with this one.
Does that make you feel better?
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Sep 25, 2014, 07:09 PM

Exactly this. I don't even know how this BS lie even started.
Because it can be easily bent without much effort?
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Sep 25, 2014, 07:31 PM

LOL, love Gruber's comment:

"Maybe this is why Samsung makes their big-ass phones out of plastic."

-t

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Sep 25, 2014, 08:42 PM

FlyingTinOpener comments on Galaxy Note 3 Bend Test (iPhone 6 Plus Follow-up)

A good read, it's a metallurgy/engineering discussion.
- Thomas Paine

sek929
Posting Junkie
Sep 25, 2014, 09:16 PM

Entirely unprovoked conversation at dinner tonight when my girlfriend's twin sister said her co-worker already bent their 6+ just having it in their pocket.

As far as I know no-one involved in this story is a fAndroid.

Also, my GS4 Mini has 1.5GB RAM and I can have 4-5 tabs open in Chrome (which never crashes) and they don't have to reload when I swap between them, but Android sucks and Apple phones are above all criticism.

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 25, 2014, 10:00 PM

I suggest you view the video again. As I said earlier, when you apply so much force to bend an iPhone 6+ that your hands are shaking I really don't think one can credibly claim that it's "easily bent without much effort".

OAW

starman
Clinically Insane
Sep 25, 2014, 10:27 PM

Did you even read this?

No, you probably can’t bend the iPhone 6 Plus. Unless you’re a bodybuilder. - The Washington Post

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Sep 25, 2014, 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by OAW View Post
I suggest you view the video again. As I said earlier, when you apply so much force to bend an iPhone 6+ that your hands are shaking I really don't think one can credibly claim that it's "easily bent without much effort".

OAW
Watch the other video, that guy's hands weren't shaking. Maybe the first guy has shaky hands? The thing is, it bends too easily, it's structurally weak and too thin for the materials used. Period.
- Thomas Paine

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Sep 25, 2014, 11:20 PM

None of the other people bending the phones online appear to be bodybuilders, on the contrary, they look like typical couch potato-type nerds.
- Thomas Paine

badidea
Professional Poster
Sep 26, 2014, 03:25 AM

The 6+ fits fine in my front pocket (I have one), even while I'm wearing "skinny" jeans, and if it were designed properly it wouldn't bend under normal carry circumstances.
Is it bend already or how do you come to the conclusion that it isn't designed properly?
As it has been mentioned already - there are 9 complaints so far but I am quite certain, that A LOT MORE people carry their 6+ in the front pocket with tight jeans just like you! If there really would be a design issue, there should be thousands of bend iPhones!

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Sep 26, 2014, 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by badidea View Post
Is it bend already or how do you come to the conclusion that it isn't designed properly?
As it has been mentioned already - there are 9 complaints so far but I am quite certain, that A LOT MORE people carry their 6+ in the front pocket with tight jeans just like you! If there really would be a design issue, there should be thousands of bend iPhones!
There are 9 from people who have called Apple... within 2 days. At least that's the number they're admitting, how many people went back to the store without calling Apple? It's not a durable design, or at least not as durable as it could be if Apple weren't so anal about trying to make everything as thin as possible. Does that make it a bad phone? Not at all, but it does mean that more consideration has to be taken if a person purchases one, compared to an older iphone or a similar tier Android phone.
- Thomas Paine

OreoCookie
Sep 26, 2014, 08:18 AM

Watch the other video, that guy's hands weren't shaking. Maybe the first guy has shaky hands? The thing is, it bends too easily, it's structurally weak and too thin for the materials used. Period.
If you read the reddit post, it's quite clear that it's not an issue of thinness or of material, but that at the cutout for the volume buttons you have too little structural rigidity. Since the press always starts hyperventilating when it comes to flaws in Apple devices, I have a hard time gauging how much of a problem this really is in practice and how it compares to the competition* (remember Antennagate? ). As someone who got used to putting all his Apple products also in the back pocket even while sitting (done that ever since getting an iPod touch), it could simply be that Apple users are more prone to put their phones in their back pockets and sit on it.

* And I don't mean just breaking from sitting on it, but robustness of the device overall -- which includes dropping it onto concrete or tiles, etc.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

ShortcutToMoncton
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 26, 2014, 08:39 AM

Yeah....I'm going to give it at least month or so before I buy one, just to see whether this is actually a real-world problem or people being stupid with them. For some of these videos I've seen, I suspect putting most other flagship phones under the same test might give the same result; but I bet someone will do a comparison crush test within the next month. I will be putting it in front pockets and will likely be sitting down, albeit with a case. And hopefully by that time iOS 8 will have an update and features will be working properly, because it's a bit of a mess right now. Ugh...not good.

I did play with an iP6 yesterday though, and it was pretty gorgeous. Camera is
Mankind's only chance is to harness the power of stupid.

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Sep 26, 2014, 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by OreoCookie View Post
If you read the reddit post, it's quite clear that it's not an issue of thinness or of material, but that at the cutout for the volume buttons you have too little structural rigidity.
All I've been saying is that it's a design flaw, another mm of thickness would have avoided every shortcoming in the phone (except its woeful lack of RAM, obviously).
- Thomas Paine

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Sep 26, 2014, 08:49 AM

Since the press always starts hyperventilating when it comes to flaws in Apple devices.
C'mon guys, I know this is a mac forum but the press loves a big story for any major phone release. You think a Galaxy wouldn't get this kind of press?

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Sep 26, 2014, 09:00 AM

People who are drawn to Apple products typically have "stronger" personalities and opinions, so it would stand to reason that they're more vocal in defending the company. It's like discussing bikes with Harley owners, headphones with Sennheiser fans, or cars with Alfa lovers.
- Thomas Paine

Hawkeye_a
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 26, 2014, 09:45 AM

I take it back. Bend-gate, like antenna-gate before it, is obviously affecting many people in a very real negative way...... specifically and predominantly those who do not own, and have no intention of owning the product. And it is only right that they get to vent their concerns in every way possible (it probably makes them feel better?). </s>

OreoCookie
Sep 26, 2014, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by The Final Dakar View Post
You think a Galaxy wouldn't get this kind of press?
No, I think it wouldn't.

I think Apple is held to a much higher standard in the press, so any fart is magnified beyond proportion. Just compare how much media attention the leak of 5 million ›GMail passwords‹ (I know it was »just« login data with gmail email addresses) to the »hack« which led to the leak of private photos of celebrities which was mostly attributed to Apple's iCloud. In serious news outlets this hack was amalgamated with Apple Pay (Apple Pay can't be safe, your credit card number will leak for sure). Another example that comes to mind is how Samsung's latest quarterly results were reported on: just imagine if it were Apple who had to announce that iPhone sales had slipped 10 %?

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Sep 26, 2014, 10:23 AM

People who are drawn to Apple products typically have "stronger" personalities and opinions, so it would stand to reason that they're more vocal in defending the company. It's like discussing bikes with Harley owners, headphones with Sennheiser fans, or cars with Alfa lovers.
To be fair, most Alfa lovers accept that they fall apart. Its part of their charm. Otherwise your point is sound.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....

OreoCookie
Sep 26, 2014, 10:45 AM

People who are drawn to Apple products typically have "stronger" personalities and opinions, [...]
They also tend to have higher standards when it comes to quality and design.

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Sep 26, 2014, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by Waragainstsleep View Post
To be fair, most Alfa lovers accept that they fall apart. Its part of their charm. Otherwise your point is sound.
I'd say they break down more often (and have more stringent service requirements), at least that's been my experience, but they offer a higher level of performance relative to their size and weight.

They also tend to have higher standards when it comes to quality and design.
In perceived quality, yes. Aluminum looks better than plastic, in fact in most ways it's more aesthetically pleasing (although for feel I've grown to prefer a satin, rubberized coating), but many polymers are stronger and more durable. As for design, that bulging camera on the iP6 is pretty awful, and I doubt it would have cleared if Jobs were still around. I'll go out on a limb and say the phone would have likely been 1mm thicker... and that would have avoided Bendgate altogether.
- Thomas Paine

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Sep 26, 2014, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by Hawkeye_a View Post
I take it back. Bend-gate, like antenna-gate before it, is obviously affecting many people in a very real negative way...... specifically and predominantly those who do not own, and have no intention of owning the product. And it is only right that they get to vent their concerns in every way possible (it probably makes them feel better?). </s>
I'm not sure what you're getting at, I've already said that I own a 6+... unless you're talking about the people who are bending them on camera, and since they're doing that it would seem they own those, as well.
- Thomas Paine

Hawkeye_a
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 26, 2014, 01:45 PM

I'm not sure what you're getting at, I've already said that I own a 6+... unless you're talking about the people who are bending them on camera, and since they're doing that it would seem they own those, as well.
I was referring to all those people who seem to care so passionately(irrationally) about it even though they do not own, and have no intention of buying the product. (You will find many of them in the comment sections of tech websites, and are more often than not fAndroids).

PS>> I think that every time Apple releases a new product, one segment of the population, who seem to have deep rooted hostility towards Apple tends to go berserk (I call it the 'gate-gate' phenomenon). How many Apple fans react this way when one of Apple's competitors releases a product? I have never observed such a phenomenon in any other industry, for any other company to this extent. It is not normal behavior.

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 26, 2014, 02:01 PM

Seriously dude. It's not about people having "stronger" personalities. It's about utilizing simple common sense. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. So all I'm trying to say is that if you have a big ass iPhone 6+ that is doing this in your pocket while you are standing ....

... then sitting with in there is not the wisest move one can make. It's just too freaking big to have in your front pocket while seated! And if someone insists upon doing it anyway and their very expensive iPhone 6+ ends up damaged then that individual is simply not the sharpest knife in the deck. IJS

OAW

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Sep 26, 2014, 02:35 PM

It seems to me that many expect Apple products to compensate for lack of common sense.

-t

Phileas
Mac Elite
Sep 26, 2014, 03:25 PM

The second you've made something idiot proof, the world will invent a bigger idiot.

How anybody can blame Apple for this is beyond me.

I just tried bending my Nexus 5. I applied very little pressure, it started bending almost immediately, I stopped because I became worried I might be damaging it. And for my phones, I much prefer google to Apple.

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Sep 26, 2014, 03:54 PM

Seriously dude. It's not about people having "stronger" personalities. It's about utilizing simple common sense. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. So all I'm trying to say is that if you have a big ass iPhone 6+ that is doing this in your pocket while you are standing ....

... then sitting with in there is not the wisest move one can make. It's just too freaking big to have in your front pocket while seated! And if someone insists upon doing it anyway and their very expensive iPhone 6+ ends up damaged then that individual is simply not the sharpest knife in the deck. IJS

OAW
Yeah, because everyone is a chick wearing skin-tight jeans with shallow pockets, right? Yes, regular people put larger phones in their pants pockets, even Tim Cook did during the launch event, and they sit with them still in their pockets... Because, you know, that's why you need the fancy new Apple Watch, so you won't have to dig it out all the time. You starting to see their point of failure now? Or, are you just going to keep ignoring the point I've made 3 times now?
- Thomas Paine

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Sep 26, 2014, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by turtle777 View Post
It seems to me that many expect Apple products to compensate for lack of common sense.
The only lack of common sense evident was in the design of the 6+, which is why Apple scrambled to establish a no questions asked return policy for bent phones (which they'd normally chalk up to abuse and tell you you're SOL) within 48 hours of release.

Originally Posted by Phileas View Post
The second you've made something idiot proof, the world will invent a bigger idiot.

How anybody can blame Apple for this is beyond me.
Because it's a poor design?
- Thomas Paine

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Sep 26, 2014, 04:04 PM

The only lack of common sense evident was in the design of the 6+, which is why Apple scrambled to establish a no questions asked return policy for bent phones (which they'd normally chalk up to abuse and tell you you're SOL) within 48 hours of release.
Here's the issue: Apple had three choices:

1) Thick with aluminum
2) Thin with plastic
3) Thin with aluminum, but less impact resistant

I would not buy 2).

Personally, I'd prefer 1) if it came with a larger battery.

But besides that, I can see how Apple chose 3)
Thinner will sell better, even if bending cuts into sales.
Most people will not carry their 5.5" in their ass pocket, and therefore, will not be affected.
(I do not believe that significant bending can occur in your front pocket.)

-t

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Sep 26, 2014, 04:23 PM

I recently discovered this awesome stuff called Skybond. Its an Aluminium-Polyamide composite, like a sheet of plexiglass between two thin layers of Alu. I'm not sure how it would fare if you lost the Alu on one side and machined out large areas of the plastic but in sheet form this stuff has incredible rigidity.

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 26, 2014, 04:41 PM

Yeah, because everyone is a chick wearing skin-tight jeans with shallow pockets, right? Yes, regular people put larger phones in their pants pockets, even Tim Cook did during the launch event, and they sit with them still in their pockets... Because, you know, that's why you need the fancy new Apple Watch, so you won't have to dig it out all the time. You starting to see their point of failure now? Or, are you just going to keep ignoring the point I've made 3 times now?
Your "point" about the use case for the Apple Watch is utterly irrelevant to the issue at hand. I could just as easily have an iPhone in my inside jacket pocket and never have to take it out because I'm using the Apple Watch. Standing. Sitting. Whatever.

The issue at hand here is whether or not consumers need to exercise a modicum of common sense when it comes to trying to sit down with a big ass iPhone 6+ in their pants pocket. You object to a picture of a "chick wearing skin-tight jeans with shallow pockets"? Fine. Try these on for size ...

Men's jeans. None of them skinny. Standard pocket depth. So my point stands! You can try to sit down with a big ass iPhone 6+ in the pocket if you want to. Knock yourself out! Just don't b*tch and moan if it comes up damaged because standard pants pockets aren't designed to accommodate something the size of a "phablet".

OAW

Phileas
Mac Elite
Sep 26, 2014, 05:01 PM

Because it's a poor design?
In which case, my Nexus is just as poorly designed.

OreoCookie
Sep 26, 2014, 06:14 PM

In perceived quality, yes. Aluminum looks better than plastic, in fact in most ways it's more aesthetically pleasing (although for feel I've grown to prefer a satin, rubberized coating), but many polymers are stronger and more durable.
It's not perceived quality, it's quality. I'm not speaking of the choice of aluminum as a material for the shell. I'm thinking of the plastic insets on the back which are flush with the rest of the body. I'm speaking of the curved glass transitioning perfectly into the shell. That's what I mean when I say that Apple products exude quality. (Again, this has nothing to do with plastic vs. metal.)

Especially when I know that certain competitor's products are not cheaper than Apple's own, I feel offended by some of their bad design choices.
As for design, that bulging camera on the iP6 is pretty awful, and I doubt it would have cleared if Jobs were still around.
The iPod touch with a camera bump was designed when Jobs was still around.

(I edited that statement for clarification.)
I'll go out on a limb and say the phone would have likely been 1mm thicker... and that would have avoided Bendgate altogether.
According to the commenter on reddit, it has nothing to do with the thickness of the device or the choice of material. It's just a matter of a lack of structural rigidity at a single point.
( Last edited by OreoCookie; Sep 26, 2014 at 06:31 PM. )

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 26, 2014, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by Shaddim
As for design, that bulging camera on the iP6 is pretty awful, and I doubt it would have cleared if Jobs were still around.
The iPod touch had a bump to accommodate the camera when Jobs was around.

Drop the mic!!!

OAW

starman
Clinically Insane
Sep 26, 2014, 06:47 PM

9 people out of 11 million have reported a problem and all of a sudden it's "poor design".

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Sep 26, 2014, 07:02 PM

Your "point" about the use case for the Apple Watch is utterly irrelevant to the issue at hand. I could just as easily have an iPhone in my inside jacket pocket and never have to take it out because I'm using the Apple Watch. Standing. Sitting. Whatever.

The issue at hand here is whether or not consumers need to exercise a modicum of common sense when it comes to trying to sit down with a big ass iPhone 6+ in their pants pocket. You object to a picture of a "chick wearing skin-tight jeans with shallow pockets"? Fine. Try these on for size ...

Men's jeans. None of them skinny. Standard pocket depth. So my point stands! You can try to sit down with a big ass iPhone 6+ in the pocket if you want to. Knock yourself out! Just don't b*tch and moan if it comes up damaged because standard pants pockets aren't designed to accommodate something the size of a "phablet".

OAW
Okay, angry man, whatever. No one has been carrying around larger phones in their pants pockets (and everyone wears jackets all year round), it's all been my imagination that I've been doing that for years now (yes, it would fit fine in the second pic you posted, which was my whole point, thanks). Keep screaming, makes you look terribly sane... shows the issues you have in other places around here as well. I can just imagine you foaming at the mouth, freaking out over the precious fruit company making something so imperfect. I was wrong, the nature of Apple fans is worse than others, because you can't even admit that anything is wrong with this product. Find help.
( Last edited by Shaddim; Sep 26, 2014 at 09:05 PM. )
- Thomas Paine

Forum Links
Forum Rules