Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > iBook 14 SuperDrive

iBook 14 SuperDrive
mrchin
Grizzled Veteran
Jan 17, 2005, 07:15 PM

I've got a new iBook 1.25GHz Superdrive that I bought. It's the 14" last version model high end. It's sealed/new and has Applecare. Purchase date is this January 4th so it's got the full 3 years still. I just can't afford it now and need to get bills paid off. Too late to return.

This iBook sells for $1499 new. So this is the package. It's got the AppleCare, .Mac. So this package includes those. The APP is full three years and costs $249, .Mac is $99. But together they will be $200 and $50. So it's either a new account for you or you can extend your current .mac membership by a year from when it currently expires. I figure $250 plus the computer cost. Let me know the price you'd offer. Remember, NEW!

I'd be fine with $1400 plus the $250. I also have the additional 512MB Apple RAM. It's not installed as I haven't opened the computer yet so you'd have to get it installed yourself. It's priced $200 but I will just throw it in at the $1650 total. Value is 1499, 249, 99, 200 = 2047.

Message me if you have questions or any other offers.
Dual 2.0 G5/2.5GB/ATI 9800 Pro | MacBook Pro 2.16 Gore Duo/2GB/ATI X1600

Forum Links
Forum Rules