Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Old Mac Collectors? Any interest?

Old Mac Collectors? Any interest?
mad cow disease
Dedicated MacNNer
Jun 29, 2007, 02:35 PM

COMPLETELY FREE!

I am cleaning out for moving and I came across a TON of old macs. Where they came from I have no idea. No guarantees as to whether they work...some are missing hard drives from the look of it.

Mac Plus 1MB
LC 475
Macintosh SE
Macintosh II
Macintosh IIfx
Apple IIC <---working as far as I can tell, complete with monitor & system disks. The keyboard's a bit messed up, though.

Unfortunately due to the size and weight of these things I can't ship them. If anybody wants them in the Philadelphia area, please PM me and I can meet you somewhere. I have some keyboards and mice that could probably be used as well.

mad cow disease  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Jun 30, 2007, 02:24 PM

Bump

kermit4161
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jul 4, 2007, 11:36 AM

Wow... wish I was in Philly. For some reason, I love the old Macs. Then again, maybe it's better I'm not there. I'm very limited on space

Forum Links
Forum Rules