Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Dell 700m laptop, novell maglite and cell phones

FS: Dell 700m laptop, novell maglite and cell phones
nesuser2
Forum Regular
Mar 6, 2005, 08:58 PM

Well, I'm selling my 700m laptop. Specs are:

12.1in Brightview screen
256mb ram
40gb hard drive
1.6ghz Centrino processor
Windows XP Pro
4 cell battery(2-2.5hr battery life), there is an optional 8 cell available

And those are the specs I remember off hand. It's about 1.5 months old and I just really don't use it at all, so i figured I would pass it down the chain before it's old and worth nothing. It is a refurb, box docs and all discs etc etc is included. $1100 shipped via cash, money order or $1100+shipping if you wish to pay via paypal.

A handful of VX4400's and an LG 510 cell phone. Also, a novell Maglite(small) in case as new. All pics can be seen at:

www.intarweblog.com and it's currently the first post. As well, if anybody would like to trade, I'm looking for a IBM T42 laptop in place of this dell. I could work on a trade as it might not be completely even. Also interested in a PDA but nothing too fancy(over $100).

nesuser2  (op)
Forum Regular
Mar 7, 2005, 02:47 AM

nesuser2  (op)
Forum Regular
Mar 7, 2005, 07:54 PM

Price on ebay is now $1050, I will ship it via parcel post for $1050 paid via paypal WITHOUT ebay, or $1050 shipped priority if you pay via Money order. Price is something like $1090 shipped priority on ebay. A local friend has some 256mb sticks of pc2100 that will work in this laptop that I could purchase and include if anybody is interested.

nesuser2  (op)
Forum Regular
Mar 7, 2005, 11:36 PM

$1015 shipped priority, paid via paypal.

Forum Links
Forum Rules