Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Art & Graphic Design > QT 5.0.1 bad quality playback

QT 5.0.1 bad quality playback
Jacque Lee
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 6, 2001, 07:58 PM

i rectly started to experience bad quality playback when trying to watch movies on quicktime 5.0.1

it appear on the movie window only and in the form of vertical thick lines of pad quality image of the one shown (like its with less pixels, or overlaping). cant explain it well but i dont know what is caqusing it. it will also happen SOMEtimes on dvd playback. i dont know if dvd 2.4 has to do anything with it. there are a few times that playback is ok. i cant think of anything that is causing this so any help will be much appriciated.

(pismo/400, qt 5.0.1, dvd 2.4)

thank u

Jacque Lee  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 9, 2001, 06:20 AM

zapping the pram solved this problem, just to let u know in case someone migh come up with the same problem

Forum Links
Forum Rules