Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > How Old Is Too Old To Ditch It All and Travel the World?

How Old Is Too Old To Ditch It All and Travel the World?
Ham Sandwich
Aug 18, 2006, 12:35 PM

As I'm reaching my 34th year of life and realizing I haven't done crap other than work, I've been thinking of ditching my American life and traveling the world via backpack and foot, maybe volunteering abroad for a few years or longer.

Upon floating this idea off friends and family - and strangers if they'll listen, I always hear the same thing : "You're too old to do that! You'll be throwing the rest of your life away!".

Part of me does agree with them, as much as I hate to admit it. I know I won't be employable in my current field (IT with no college degree) when I return. I know I won't have creature comforts to return to such as a house, car or a computer, etc. I know there's a good chance friends and family will pass away and I won't even know it. I know all of these things but I know to NOT do something I've wanted to do as a child, that I've been thinking about constantly, every day for years, even if I end up being unsuccessful at it, seems like a waste of my life.

So, strangers - do you have any opinions on "How Old Is Too Old To Ditch It All and Travel the World?"?

residentEvil
Professional Poster
Aug 18, 2006, 12:41 PM

i have several friends who are working their way up to this; age range is 30 - 34.

one of them already spends months at a time backpacking/hiking/footing it across the world. their plan is to be gone all of 2008 and 2009 traveling.

don't see anything wrong with it.

Oozinator
Baninated
Aug 18, 2006, 12:42 PM

I would suggest trying backpacking for a few weeks first, and see if the life suits you.

Oisín
Moderator Emeritus
Aug 18, 2006, 12:45 PM

Dead + 1 day is approximately 2 days too old.

BlueSky
Mac Elite
Aug 18, 2006, 12:48 PM

The Godfather
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 18, 2006, 12:48 PM

As a US citizen, you are in a better position than most people to take on such an endeavour. Just remember to go only to US friendly countries with a US embassy, that's your insurance plan. Just do it, you already lived your conventional life.

On your return, apply for that BS Comp Sci, or C.E. that you are more than qualified to pass.

Stradlater
Professional Poster
Aug 18, 2006, 01:15 PM

If you don't have kids or a partner that objects, why not?
"You rise," he said, "like Aurora."

Stradlater
Professional Poster
Aug 18, 2006, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by Oozinator
I would suggest trying backpacking for a few weeks first, and see if the life suits you.
It can take more than a few weeks to figure out if the life suits one or not.

nonhuman
Posting Junkie
Aug 18, 2006, 01:18 PM

Do it. Write about it.

Zeeb
Mac Elite
Aug 18, 2006, 01:38 PM

Not too long ago there was a thread with someone who had a similar sentiment. He started with a post like yours and decided to leave his old life behind. Rather than travel though I think he became a teacher in a foreign country and seems to be really happy now. He updates his thread every once in awhile.

If you've been thinking about it constantly that means you at least need some type of major change. Used to live in Royal Oak and you definately need to get out of MI. I say do it.

Salty
Professional Poster
Aug 18, 2006, 01:39 PM

So long as nobody is dependant on you.

mitchell_pgh
Posting Junkie
Aug 18, 2006, 01:42 PM

You aren't too old until your too old.

Stradlater
Professional Poster
Aug 18, 2006, 02:27 PM

you're

finboy
Aug 18, 2006, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Stradlater
If you don't have kids or a partner that objects, why not?
That be the key. Once you have a couple of rug rats, forget it.

kikkoman
Senior User
Aug 18, 2006, 04:43 PM

Well i've known people that retire and do just that, so as long as you are fit to travel your not too old. Of course most of these people were financially well off so money was not an issue.

GSixZero
Mac Elite
Aug 18, 2006, 04:49 PM

My brother is 36 and he just got back from a 7 month around the world trip. You're never too old.

I'm 24 and I just got back from 3 months of traveling. Don't worry about being totally disconnected. Everywhere has internet. You're only an email away from the current life your living. People won't die without you knowing. People won't die without you being able to get back. You can get from your house to almost anywhere on earth in 36 hours.

ImpulseResponse

Powerbook
Mac Elite
Aug 18, 2006, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by The Godfather
As a US citizen, you are in a better position than most people to take on such an endeavour. Just remember to go only to US friendly countries with a US embassy, that's your insurance plan. Just do it, you already lived your conventional life.
Err, on the contrary I would suggest to visit the countries the U.S.A. has not the best relations to. You might be very surprised. E.g. by the fact thet people can differentiate between a foreign government and the interest of a visitor.

Regards
PB.
Aut Caesar aut nihil.

Mastrap
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 18, 2006, 05:11 PM

As a US citizen, you are in a better position than most people to take on such an endeavour. Just remember to go only to US friendly countries with a US embassy, that's your insurance plan.

What? The? Heck?

Ok, back to the thread. If this i what you want to do go ahead and do it. You'll be surprised what options will open themselves up for you on your travels.

ghporter
Administrator
Aug 18, 2006, 05:21 PM

I just retired and embarked on a huge educational program to change professions - so completely that people just look at me when I tell them what I used to do. I'm 47.

As long as what you want to do won't hurt anyone else (like leaving a spouse or kids behind while you do your thing) and you can afford to do it without depending on the old "Can you help a fellow American down on his luck?" bit to eat. Just try it. If what you want doesn't change your entire outlook pretty quickly (give it a couple of months), then maybe you miscalculated what you wanted. Try again after more thought.

Geez, why just keep mucking around being miserable? Life's too short.

Glenn -----OTR/L, MOT, Tx

belfast-biker
Aug 18, 2006, 05:27 PM

As a US citizen, you are in a better position than most people to take on such an endeavour. Just remember to go only to US friendly countries with a US embassy

"WTF" indeed.

Stradlater
Professional Poster
Aug 18, 2006, 05:42 PM

to Glenn.

molala
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 18, 2006, 05:45 PM

You're not too old. But I say try it for a few weeks or months first. Can you take a leave of absence from work? It always feels better to have a backup plan - such as another job waiting for you, or hefty savings. Maybe you can try out the volunteering for a few months before signing up for a longer duration?

I spent a year without work when a few years ago (I was 31 and burned out), spent a few of months of it travelling -- nice because you meet people of all ages doing it, and distancing yourself from your home/life somehow gives you a clear idea of what you really want to do and be. It was risky, but employers are generally understanding about hiring someone who has taken time off (at least here in the UK, they are).

Definitely get travel insurance, and know where your embassies are where you travel. I now have a jpg of my passport and work visa on my mac.com account when I'm abroad, learned my lesson.

The Godfather
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 18, 2006, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by belfast-biker
"WTF" indeed.
While I will agree with Powerbook's correction, I still think that the rest of my statement is solid.

::maroma::
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 18, 2006, 08:11 PM

Do it!!

You are definitely not too old for it. And things like this is what life is all about. You will become a better human being as a result of an adventure such as this.

GO GO GO!

Take tons of pictures, write as much as you can about it all, soak everything in. You will not regret it one bit.

alligator
Mac Elite
Aug 18, 2006, 09:35 PM

If you don't you will regret it for the rest of your life. Better now than when you are 40+. I'm 32, and if I didn't have a wife and three kids, I'd do it in a second. You only get one ride on this planet, and if you don't enjoy it before the ride's over, you are out of luck. No refunds.

NYCFarmboy
Mac Elite
Aug 18, 2006, 09:57 PM

my 2 cents:

you are only on this planet so many times around the sun. If you have a desire to do something in your heart and that desire is the essense of what you feel your contribution to the world will be then I think you should absolutely do it.

sort of related maybe: my father was a huge world traveler.... He traveled anytime he could...(and fortunately took me along on many of the trips)... thus I grew up going to the Soviet Union (when it was the Soviet Union), visiting eastern block countries, traveling the amazon river, etc... so I got to see the world when I was young....its an experience that I treasure that shaped me greatly....anyhow..he passed away a few years ago and he remarked shortly before he died (he was 79) that his one regret was not traveling MORE!!

Looking back by far the most interesting and memorable trips are to places that tourists don't go to.... in fact I myself spend at least a month a year traveling (usually to south America because I like it there so much, and know Brasil pretty well by now so I sorta view it as a 2nd home.. in fact its been over 10 years since I have NOT been in Brasil for Christmas. ...

Age? 34? you are young, in the prime of your life...now is the time to do it.... I'm 38, its never too old to follow your dreams.

There is a book you absolutely must read about backpacking across the United States by Peter Jenkins. The book is called "A Walk Across America". In 1972 he got disallusioned with the USA and decided to find out what real America is all about...something you don't get by driving or flying somewhere...he walked... it took him 7 or 8 years to walk from New York State to the Pacific coast... working and walking his way across the country. It was a life changing/awakening experience for him.

Again: the book (actually 2..one from New York State to New Orleans..the other from NOrleans to the Pacific: Peter Jenkens "A Walk Across America", and "The Walk West". Doing the same in any country anywhere in the world I would surmise would be the same.

His catch was he would only work his way as he walked to pay for it... stopping to work in a saw mill in the Carolinas, on a oil derreck in the Gulf of Mexico, working on a agricultural /hippie commune in Tennessee, being a cowboy on a ranch etc.... only be experiencing life and stopping to work for months in different locations did he ever learn about himself.

Just reading the book is a eye opener... to experience that encyclopedia of life anywhere on the planet is a treasure you will have forever.

Or you can stay home and wonder what if.

and nothing wrong that that either... its all about what your gut tells you what YOU want in your short time here on earth.

I can't repeat how much you will get from the Peter Jenkens Books..if nothing else for tips on how to train for such a walk and the experiences... just amazing books.. some of the best I have ever read....and reread.

The Godfather
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 18, 2006, 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by NYCFarmboy
my 2 cents:

you are only on this planet so many times around the sun. If you have a desire to do something in your heart and that desire is the essense of what you feel your contribution to the world will be then I think you should absolutely do it.

sort of related maybe: my father was a huge world traveler.... He traveled anytime he could...(and fortunately took me along on many of the trips)... thus I grew up going to the Soviet Union (when it was the Soviet Union), visiting eastern block countries, traveling the amazon river, etc... so I got to see the world when I was young....its an experience that I treasure that shaped me greatly....anyhow..he passed away a few years ago and he remarked shortly before he died (he was 79) that his one regret was not traveling MORE!!

Looking back by far the most interesting and memorable trips are to places that tourists don't go to.... in fact I myself spend at least a month a year traveling (usually to south America because I like it there so much, and know Brasil pretty well by now so I sorta view it as a 2nd home.. in fact its been over 10 years since I have NOT been in Brasil for Christmas. ...

Age? 34? you are young, in the prime of your life...now is the time to do it.... I'm 38, its never too old to follow your dreams.

There is a book you absolutely must read about backpacking across the United States by Peter Jenkins. The book is called "A Walk Across America". In 1972 he got disallusioned with the USA and decided to find out what real America is all about...something you don't get by driving or flying somewhere...he walked... it took him 7 or 8 years to walk from New York State to the Pacific coast... working and walking his way across the country. It was a life changing/awakening experience for him.

Again: the book (actually 2..one from New York State to New Orleans..the other from NOrleans to the Pacific: Peter Jenkens "A Walk Across America", and "The Walk West". Doing the same in any country anywhere in the world I would surmise would be the same.

His catch was he would only work his way as he walked to pay for it... stopping to work in a saw mill in the Carolinas, on a oil derreck in the Gulf of Mexico, working on a agricultural /hippie commune in Tennessee, being a cowboy on a ranch etc.... only be experiencing life and stopping to work for months in different locations did he ever learn about himself.

Just reading the book is a eye opener... to experience that encyclopedia of life anywhere on the planet is a treasure you will have forever.

Or you can stay home and wonder what if.

and nothing wrong that that either... its all about what your gut tells you what YOU want in your short time here on earth.

I can't repeat how much you will get from the Peter Jenkens Books..if nothing else for tips on how to train for such a walk and the experiences... just amazing books.. some of the best I have ever read....and reread.
What was your father's career, which allowed him to travel so much?

NYCFarmboy
Mac Elite
Aug 18, 2006, 11:51 PM

farmer

olePigeon
Clinically Insane
Aug 19, 2006, 12:21 AM

Where do you work? You might be able to take a few years off and do just that and still have a job to come back to. A lot of places allow extended leave for personal growth. You should check into that.

I would sincerely recommend picking up Europe Through the Back Door by Rick Steves. You won't get much better advice for traveling Europe on the cheap.
"…I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than
you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods,
you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F. Roberts

Trygve
Mac Enthusiast
Aug 19, 2006, 02:58 AM

I would encourage it. I am 34 and been living abroad for 4 years running my software business. As far as "Just remember to go only to US friendly countries with a US embassy", rubbish. The most interesting, friendly and rewarding place I have ever been is Iran. Get off the beaten track.

n8236
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 19, 2006, 03:28 AM

I'd say just do it. But make sure you don't have any liabilities such as kids, gf, wife, or anything else you may feel obligated to do. I believe seeing the world makes life much more enjoyable and keeps the mind open to other cultures and its happenings.

Ulrich Kinbote
Senior User
Aug 19, 2006, 03:46 AM

Why is Oozinator "Baninated" ?

Gamoe
Mac Elite
Aug 19, 2006, 03:57 AM

screamingFit, another go from me.

Hash
Mac Elite
Aug 19, 2006, 05:41 AM

I would dream about such experience. I am 39, but I have family I have to feed.. and lot of other burdens.. but I would decide to do it, if I were you in in a moment

mojo2
Professional Poster
Aug 19, 2006, 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by Oisín
Dead + 1 day is approximately 2 days too old.
Give petty people just a little bit of power and watch how they misuse it! You can't silence the self doubt, can you?

Nicko
Professional Poster
Aug 19, 2006, 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by screamingFit
As I'm reaching my 34th year of life and realizing I haven't done crap other than work, I've been thinking of ditching my American life and traveling the world via backpack and foot, maybe volunteering abroad for a few years or longer.

Upon floating this idea off friends and family - and strangers if they'll listen, I always hear the same thing : "You're too old to do that! You'll be throwing the rest of your life away!".

Part of me does agree with them, as much as I hate to admit it. I know I won't be employable in my current field (IT with no college degree) when I return. I know I won't have creature comforts to return to such as a house, car or a computer, etc. I know there's a good chance friends and family will pass away and I won't even know it. I know all of these things but I know to NOT do something I've wanted to do as a child, that I've been thinking about constantly, every day for years, even if I end up being unsuccessful at it, seems like a waste of my life.

So, strangers - do you have any opinions on "How Old Is Too Old To Ditch It All and Travel the World?"?
Well I've been overseas in various place in Africa (east and west) for about 3 years now. I guess it depends on where you want to travel but in my experience being able to work for money is much better than volunteering. Besides if you have IT skills, there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to find a decent paying overseas job. However, definitely get a job BEFORE you go overseas with an NGO or company (try a site like http://www.alertnet.org/thepeople/jobs/index.htm for example) as people tend to hire locally overseas, unless the prospect of making a local salary appeals to you.
With your skills in IT you might be able to upgrade your skills and find a job teaching ESL in Asia. There are many possibilities.

"I know there's a good chance friends and family will pass away and I won't even know it."

Ok this is just silly. I'm at home here in Nairobi and I have wireless internet (its not high speed but it works). Where ever you go in the world (even the congo or Sudan) they have internet, cellphones, or at the very least sat-phones. There are no isolated places anymore.

Apply for some jobs (paying or volunteer), get all your vaccines, and pack. Its easy really.

Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2006, 09:20 AM

Thank you, thank you, thank you all for your insight and information! Needless to say, your posts started whittling away the negative consequences, real or imagined by me, on what this journey will bring.

Originally Posted by Zeeb
Not too long ago there was a thread with someone who had a similar sentiment. He started with a post like yours and decided to leave his old life behind. Rather than travel though I think he became a teacher in a foreign country and seems to be really happy now. He updates his thread every once in awhile.

If you've been thinking about it constantly that means you at least need some type of major change. Used to live in Royal Oak and you definately need to get out of MI. I say do it.
Ah, an Oakland County, Michigan expat! So, you SO know why I want to get out of here! I did read that thread awhile back and found it inspiring!

I have packed down the coast of Washington and Oregon and I've packed through Ontario, Canada. Though it's no where near the type of experience I expect abroad, I do know that I haven't a problem hitching rides, walking long distances and having two changes of clothes to my name. I think I'm pretty confident that I haven't any qualms about living out of a pack and huffing it on foot.

On your return, apply for that BS Comp Sci, or C.E. that you are more than qualified to pass.
I don't plan on going to U.S. friendly countries only. As others have said, there's a big part of this world that isn't friendly towards the U.S. that I really don't want to miss out on - the Middle East being a perfect example.

Originally Posted by ghporter
I just retired and embarked on a huge educational program to change professions - so completely that people just look at me when I tell them what I used to do. I'm 47.

As long as what you want to do won't hurt anyone else (like leaving a spouse or kids behind while you do your thing) and you can afford to do it without depending on the old "Can you help a fellow American down on his luck?" bit to eat. Just try it. If what you want doesn't change your entire outlook pretty quickly (give it a couple of months), then maybe you miscalculated what you wanted. Try again after more thought.

Geez, why just keep mucking around being miserable? Life's too short.
on changing your life!

I have a SO that I've been with for almost two decades in an unconventional way (meaning, too complex to delve into right now). She feels the same as I do and we are constantly pushing each other to test our boundaries. We have talked about doing this for quite awhile and she may be attempting this with me if I feel it will be a good idea (something about doing this by myself is romantic, in a way). If anything, she may meet up with me for part of the time. I have no kids, so that's a good thing.

I have been concerned about money. How much I need, what if I run out, etc. Guess I'll just figure on taking more than I think I'll need and take it from there when I'm out on this journey.

Originally Posted by olePigeon
Where do you work? You might be able to take a few years off and do just that and still have a job to come back to. A lot of places allow extended leave for personal growth. You should check into that.

I would sincerely recommend picking up Europe Through the Back Door by Rick Steves. You won't get much better advice for traveling Europe on the cheap.
Unfortunately, although my company is German-based, we don't get any of the personal growth benefits one usually is alloted working for a European company. Two weeks a year vacation (and sick time counts against this), no leave of absence, no holding of job, etc. The only fortunate thing my job gives me now is that I've met a a few very nice people from Bavaria who have offered for me to crash with them when I come by.

Oh, and I've got a few of Steves' books!

Originally Posted by NYCFarmboy
There is a book you absolutely must read about backpacking across the United States by Peter Jenkins.
Noted! And thanks for the personal story!

Originally Posted by Nicko
Well I've been overseas in various place in Africa (east and west) for about 3 years now. I guess it depends on where you want to travel but in my experience being able to work for money is much better than volunteering. Besides if you have IT skills, there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to find a decent paying overseas job. However, definitely get a job BEFORE you go overseas with an NGO or company (try a site like http://www.alertnet.org/thepeople/jobs/index.htm for example) as people tend to hire locally overseas, unless the prospect of making a local salary appeals to you.
With your skills in IT you might be able to upgrade your skills and find a job teaching ESL in Asia. There are many possibilities.

"I know there's a good chance friends and family will pass away and I won't even know it."

Ok this is just silly. I'm at home here in Nairobi and I have wireless internet (its not high speed but it works). Where ever you go in the world (even the congo or Sudan) they have internet, cellphones, or at the very least sat-phones. There are no isolated places anymore.

Apply for some jobs (paying or volunteer), get all your vaccines, and pack. Its easy really.
Though I wouldn't mind getting a job abroad, it is my understanding that an American trying to find work in the EU is near impossible. I have looked into ESL in Asia and without a BS degree, I'm pretty much hosed on that.

About the whole people passing away and not knowing about it - well, I know I will know about it but unless I tie myself down to a computer or a phone, which I don't want to do, the news won't be immediate. With my luck, I'll probably be days away from an airport and miss the final hours/funeral.

PHEW!

Again, thanks everyone for your responses! I am now truly more inspired!!!

TheIceMan
Mac Elite
Aug 19, 2006, 10:54 AM

screamingFit: I asked myself almost the exact same thing about 3 years ago. This was my thread on Aug.11, 2003. If you don't want to read the whole thing, just read the first entry (8/11/2003) and then scroll down to almost the bottom and read the 8/4/2006 entry. That might help answer your question. Good luck.

Yearning for More, Much More

Giblet Jones
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 19, 2006, 11:00 AM

You are never too old to leave your current life behind and start a new one, as long as you feel young enough to do it and are willing to do it. A trip around the world is an extremly enightening experience. You get to meet all sorts of people, see all sorts of stuff. As somebody else said, it's a great idea as long as nobody depends on you (and doesn't want to/can't come).

Gamoe
Mac Elite
Aug 19, 2006, 03:41 PM

I have been concerned about money. How much I need, what if I run out, etc. Guess I'll just figure on taking more than I think I'll need and take it from there when I'm out on this journey.
This is an interesting problem and a very legitimate concern. How will you do it then... just save up and take a bunch load of money with you? Will you physically carry cash with you, cashier's checks, keep it in a bank and access it online or at ATMS? Also, what if you no or too little money? What would you do then?

I'm just wondering, since this seems the most problematic of all issues with such an adventure.

Again, thanks everyone for your responses! I am now truly more inspired!!!
Your thread is also inspirational.

brassplayersrock²
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 19, 2006, 04:47 PM

one of my favorite quotes:
"I will never be an old man. To me, old age is always fifteen years older than I am."
-- Bernard Baruch

Alex

stevesnj
Mac Elite
Aug 19, 2006, 07:44 PM

Im 36 and just got back from Germany, I have no wife or kids (dont plan on it either) and enjoyed every second of my time there, even alone! I say if your in the financial position to do it go for it, I just had to get out of the country to get away to decompress from life in New Jersey. I plan to eventually do the same, leave for a year or 2 to travel the world if I am ever financially able to. but i will do it in my lifetime.
MacBook Pro 15" i7 ~ Snow Leopard ~ iPhone 4 - 16Gb

Gossamer
Professional Poster
Aug 20, 2006, 01:02 AM

I saw Grizzly Man today (that guy was a psycho) and thought it would be kind of fun to spend a summer hiking someplace foreign, kind of living in the middle of nowhere. Except not get eaten by bears.

moonmonkey
Professional Poster
Aug 20, 2006, 01:16 AM

As a US citizen, you are in a better position than most people to take on such an endeavour. Just remember to go only to US friendly countries with a US embassy, that's your insurance plan.
What a load of crap, you might as well stay at home.

FYI Americans can visit less places and the places they visit they will generally get shorter visa's than Brits or Australians.

hyteckit
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 20, 2006, 01:32 AM

It doesn't matter what your age is. It depends on your situation. If you feel that you are lost and needed sometime away, and you have no family to take care of, then go for it. It clears your mind and gives you a new perspective on life.
Bush Tax Cuts == Job Killer
June 2001: 132,047,000 employed
June 2003: 129,839,000 employed
2.21 million jobs were LOST after 2 years of Bush Tax Cuts.

The Godfather
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 20, 2006, 02:04 AM

Originally Posted by moonmonkey
What a load of crap, you might as well stay at home.

FYI Americans can visit less places and the places they visit they will generally get shorter visa's than Brits or Australians.
I was hoping some sort of response to my claim.

Most people in the world need a Visa to go to any other country, unlike citizens of the US, Europe or Australia.

moonmonkey
Professional Poster
Aug 20, 2006, 06:44 AM

I was hoping some sort of response to my claim.

Most people in the world need a Visa to go to any other country, unlike citizens of the US, Europe or Australia.
Thats very true, South Africans get a very raw deal.
Brits on the other hand get massive stay lengths ie 6 month or more, in some places (mostly former colonies).

Stradlater
Professional Poster
Aug 20, 2006, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Ulrich Kinbote
He spamminated.

ghporter
Administrator
Aug 20, 2006, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Ulrich Kinbote
This is not the place to ask that question-that's what the Feedback forum is for. But the previous reply was correct-the whole first post was spam, as was his sig. Not only spam but hidden spam-two strikes at once.

Glenn -----OTR/L, MOT, Tx

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Aug 20, 2006, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by Mastrap
What? The? Heck?
Wassup ?

-t

Forum Links
Forum Rules